Great! You have decided to visit Prague and choose our Apartments in Prague! This article is dedicated to the “after booking” and “pre-arrival” phase. Please read carefully what you should do and shouldn’t forget:
1) Have your reservation completed. If you haven’t a confirmed reservation yet, check our blog post How To Book Prague Apartment.
2) Read our Tips and News to get useful informations and tips what to do in Prague during your stay.
3) We always contact you by e-mail at least one week before your check-in to organize your arrival and stay.
If you haven’t got our e-mail and there is less than a week to your trip, please contact us.
In our e-mail we will tell you which bell to ring when you arrive on the address, who will take care of you during your stay, give you contacts and more instructions (how to get to the apartment from the airport, how to use a public transport, parking info, etc.)
4) Plan your way from the airport or the train station. If you are interested in the pick up service, please send us the time of your arrival and the number of your flight. A driver will be waiting in the arrivals hall at the airport, holding a sign with your name. The pick up fee has to be paid directly to driver.
5) Please ALWAYS inform us about the exact or at least the expected time of your arrival. Someone from our team will be waiting in your Prague apartment to check you in.
6) Late check-in (after 9 pm) is charged with 15,- EUR or 350,- CZK fee.
7) We always ask for deposit from bigger groups. Please ask us before your arrival if it is your case.
8) Read the house rules of your apartment before your arrival. You can find it in the description of each apartment.
9) Please bear in mind that you have to pay on your check in! Have necessary cash with you or a valid credit card.
10) If you send us a text message that you are at the airport or you have a delay or maybe some other complication, we will be very grateful.
11) If you travel with kids or pets, please let us know. We can prepare a baby cot, a high chair for your kid or a feeding bowl for your pet, all free of charge. We can also manage a child seat for a taxi transfer.
12) Our Prague Apartments are pet friendly but we ask for extra deposit, also a fee can apply.
13) We can send you a description of parking in Prague if you ask for it.
14) Every guest has a prepared bed with a bed sheet and linnen, one bath towel and one towel. A soap and a toilet paper you find in each apartment too.
We hope this article has helped you to answer the basic questions you can have. If you have any other, please send us an e-mail or comment it below, we will be happy to answer you!