1. How would you briefly introduce yourself?
“Hi, my name is Anita I am 27 years old. I come from a small town in Moravia and live in Prague for 7 years. I fell in love with Prague and I consider it my home.“
2. What do you like most about your job?
“I love my job because it is not stereotypical and I have the opportunity to meet different people every day and make their holiday more pleasant.”
3. What would you recommend to our guests in Prague?
“There are many beautiful places in Prague from monuments to nightlife spots. But my favorite place is Náplavka, you can see beautiful view of the old town and enjoy a drink with friends and live music at the same time. This place reminds me of a mediterranean resort in the center of Prague.“
4. What is your creed or motto in life?
“My motto – live every moment like it is your last.“
5. Which apartment would you recommend?
“My favorite apartment is any of our Old Town residence at Smetanovo nábřeží, its location and wonderful views are absolutely perfect.“
6. Your favorite Restaurant, Bar, Cafe in Prague?
“For guests who love good food, wonderful view and rich selection of beer I recommend the T-Anker restaurant on the roof of Kotva shopping mall, their sun terrace is absolutely stunning.“