Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
, Culture In Prague, Culture In Prague, Festivals & Events, Festivals & Events, art, art, beer, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, Bohemia Apartments Prague, cuisine, culture, culture, Czech, Czech, Czech Beer, Czech Beer Festival, Czech Republic, Czech Republic, festival, festival, festivals, food, Fringe, Fringe, Holi, music, national holidays, open-air, Prague Fringe, Prague Fringe, tips, tips, travel, travel, trip
Music, cuisine, culture and performance – during spring, the streets of Prague are becoming living and pulsating. If plan...
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
- Beer In Prague: The Best, The Most Interesting And The Cheapest Ones February 9, 2019
- The Most Romantic Valentine´s Day In Prague January 30, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn bar Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle restaurant Restaurants sport tips travel trip video Wenceslas Square