- Two-bedroom Prague apartment rental with high ceilings and a small terrace on the 3rd floor of a house with a nice indian restaurant downstairs. Comprises from 2 bedrooms, cloak-room, large living room, one and half bathroom and kitchen. Free Wi-Fi.
- sleep: 4 - 6 prs, bedrooms: 2x double bed, 2x double sofa bed, extrabeds
- COMPOSITION: 1 x Bathroom, Kitchen, Living room, 2 x Bedroom, Entrance hall
- AMENITIES: Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Bed Linen & Towels, TV, Wi-Fi internet connection, heating, Fan, City Map
- BATHROOM: Hair Dryer, Washbasin with mirror, Toilet, Shower, Towels
- BEDROOM 1: Bed Linen & Towels, 2 x Night Tables, 2 x Reading Lamps, Chest of Drawers, 1 x Double Bed
- BEDROOM 2: Bed Linen & Towels, 2 x Night Tables, 2 x Reading Lamps, Chest of Drawers, 1 x Double Bed, 1 x Double Sofa Bed
- KITCHEN: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Electric Kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Plates, Fridge, Coffee Maker, Kitchen Table and Chairs, Freezer, Dining Table, Stove, Chairs
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
|Check-In/Out:||3 pm / 10 am|
|Security Deposit:||100 EUR|
|Rates based on:||4 persons|
|Extra people:||20 € / night|
|LCD TV||Oven||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|Satellite TV||Kettle||Extra beds available|
|CD||Microvawe||Bed linen and towels|
|Radio||Cofee maker||Ironing facilities|
|Modern furniture||Dining bar||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Bathroom (tub)||Cloak room|
|Refrigerator||Heated towel rails||Gallery|
|Washing machine||2x double bed|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals might apply if assistance is required outside of our hours of operation). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- We have an electronic keyless entrance to our apartment. In order to receive an access code we require each guest to register online their government issued ID, and the booker to sign our electronic contract. Payment for the apartment, security deposit and city tax is required in order to receive the access code.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by PayPal, credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
Very nice and clean apartment in great location.
Fantastic location, perfect for getting around on foot. Great value, super clean, quiet and tidy. Thanks for having us, fantastic place. Will be sure to book again when back in Prauge, thanks!
Nejlepší lokalita s krásným vnitroblokem (klidný byt) a pohodlné vybavení:) Doporučuji.
Great and central
Amazing place with amazing location! The apartment is beautiful and the communication with hosts is great. Would definitely stay again.
The property is in a great location only minutes from Wenceslas Square.
Top location and great apartment!
Nice apartment in the heart of Prague. Excellent communication with the host.
Very good place to stay! I used the company's taxi service to get to and from the airport, and it was wonderfully easy and cheap for my group. The apartment was very clean and well equipped with anything I needed. Also, in a very good location- easy to walk anywhere. The wifi was reliable and the shower was hot! Overall, a very good experience!
A beautiful, spacious apartment in a very good location. Beautifully maintained and spotlessly clean. Felt at home straightaway. Good location with amenities nearby and only a short stroll to Wensleslas Square and on to the old town.
The apartment was clean, comfortable and in a convenient location with easy access to the major sites. The staff was friendly and accommodating; they provided helpful recommendations and arranged for transport to the airport for us. I would happily recommend this apartment/team to anyone visiting Prague.
Very nice apartment! It is very well located and right in the front of the house is a tram station. The main station is only a 10min walk away. Downstairs is a little bar, where you can sit and enjoy a drink! Highly recommended!
Great apartment and completely furnished. Washing machine and all the comfort you would find in their own apartment, like washing machine, oven and heating system everywhere. Great location - Lack of parking, even if paid, nearby.
city break in Prague ~ We enjoyed our stay, our contact/agent was very helpful and we liked how everything was within walking distance the flat is very quiet and warm
Good ~ It was nice! The host was really kind and the room was so big The location also great
Very good ~ Really enjoyed the stay, nice apartment, great location, highly recommended
Beautiful apartment in a great location . Great accommodation. We came with two children and we will remember the address. In this case, better than any hotel. Two spacious rooms with a nice kitchen, situated on the back. Super Friendly welcome with great tips for the evening. Next time again, great value for money.
Great apartment...Judith and Petra are very helpful and kindly! The apartment is very clean and very close to the centre. I'll choose Judith's again and again.
Great room room, everything was in good condition. It looks exactly the same from the pictures. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Wanderful stay of 2 couples We (2 couples) stayed at Bohemia apartments for 3 nights. We had a wonderful stay. The apartment is incredibly spacious, airy, bright and clean. It has a huge kitchen with a dining table in it, a small sofa/TV area beside it, and two bedrooms. The apartment is on the second floor, with a cafe and a bakery (very good breads and croissants) on the ground floor. There are many cafes, bakeries, cheese shops, restaurants and grocery stores nearby (there's a natural foods store across the street), and a couple of trams run right in front of the house. Although it is a vibrant area, it is a quiet apartment. It isn't very clear from the photos, but the apartment surrounds a courtyard and has a balcony going all around it. All the windows face into this courtyard, which only you have access to. This is nice, but one result is that the second bedroom (which is bigger, with a sofa in it) connects to the other rooms through the first bedroom, unless you walk along the covered balcony (which is not difficult). This makes it a bit less private than most two-bedrooms, but the rooms are quite nice. All the appliances work well (including WIFI, the washer/dryer, and dishwasher--the TV worked, but only got CNN, but we didn't mind since we weren't in Prague to watch TV). The apartment is decorated and furnished in a uniform Ikea style, but it is comfortable. Before arrival, we thought the location was going to be less than ideal since it looks a bit away from the old city on the map, but we were really happy once we arrived since the old city in the summer is so swarmed with tourists that it was nice to experience an area where people actually live. And, it was only a 15 minute walk to the main square anyway. The area felt very safe, even walking home late at night. Only thing we missed was having top sheets for the beds. We had comforters where the covers were fresh, but in the summer you don't need such heavy blankets, and we're used to having a sheet in any case.
Linc - Rio Rancho, New Mexico, USA
“LOVED IT!!! Highly recommended...” It's always nice to find a nugget of happiness - and the Bohemia apt was one of those "nuggets".. We were trying to plan a last minute trip to Prague, which included staying somewhere near the city's center - not in it - but not interested in "BFE" either. (that's American slang for... someplace FAR away..) We had 4 kids, and 3 adults - which normally would require 2 hotel rooms. On average, we were looking at spending 200E-400E per night, but Bohemia came in at 100E..! Not to mention, it is a fully equipped apartment.! Totally in love with this place - when we return to Prague, or when anyone asks- we'll recommend it *hands down* as one of the neatest places to stay.
Lovely apartment and extremely central Lovely apartment and extremely central. Close to all three metro lines with restaurants and supermarkets on your doorstep. No air conditioning but plenty of doors and windows to compensate. Clean, safe and well worth the money.
Comfortable Prague Apartments This is good apartments in the centre of Prague. The kitchen has all needed equipment. Two bedrooms with big and comfortable beds. We were really liked the time what we spent there.
Andrew - Toronto
Great central location of Prague apartment This apartment has a great central location - 5 minutes from Wenscelas Sq. but is also very quiet & bright. The apartment is located over a quiet courtyard (with all rooms enjoying natural light) and doesn't suffer from ANY street noise, further the quiet cafe below is only open daytimes. Well equiped kitchen, a toilet/laundry room in addition to another bathroom.
Spacious and modern apartment in Prague Bohemia Apartments - Excellent accommodation in central Prague - This apartment was amazing. It was well fitted out and very spacious and modern. Location wise it is very central (only a 3 minute walk up the road to Wenceslas Square) and well placed for all public transport services. The entrance door/gates are located immediately to the left of a lovely little 'Deli Shop' selling amazing cheeses and meats etc. The company that ran the apartments were very obliging. There were no bathroom towels in the apartment and we had none with us, when we contacted them about this they sent someone over with some for us. There is a 'Quiet Night Policy' in operation at the apartments (between 9pm and 8am I think) so it would suit those wanting a peaceful night. Access: I am not sure if the apartments have lift access anywhere as I could not see one; But as we are all able bodied adults and were on the 1st Floor it was not really an issue for us. Would I go there again? Yes, for sure. I am already looking at when I might be able to get time out to go back in the summer.
J. Jiwani - England
Clean, spacious and centrally located Prague apartment Clean, spacious apartment very centrally located - The apartment was clean, neutral, tastefully decorated. Perfect size for the three of us. Bathroom was small but beautiful. Michael responded quickly to our queries and was very accommating with our requests.
Prague apartment in nice location for great price Nice location, great price - Lovely apartment, nice location, not far from main attractions and 5 min walk to Mustek Metro station. Fully equipped, and finished in a clean and modern style. Would recommend without hesitation.
Nodin - France
Well situated Prague apartment Only few minutes on foot to discover the city without using public transport. Apartment well situated but little bit noisy neighbourhood (restaurant) Good amenities in the kitchen.