- Newly opened luxury studio apartment in a house with a lift and a vegetarian restaurant downstairs the house, just a step from Wenceslas Square.
- The apartment comprises from a room with a sleeping double sofa bed and kitchen corner, bathroom with a shower and toilet. Other apartments in this building available.
- Situated right in the Prague centre just a few steps to Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. All sightseeings are within walking distance.
- sleep: 1 - 2 prs (small babies possible)
- room: 1x sofa bed
- We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge.
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
|Check-In/Out:||3 pm / 10 am|
|Rates based on:||2 persons|
|Extra people:||10 € / night|
|LCD TV||Kettle||Bed linen and towels|
|Satellite TV||Toaster||Hair dryer|
|Radio||Cofee maker||Ironing facilities|
|Modern furniture||Bathroom (shower)||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Toilet||Elevator|
|Refrigerator||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals are 20 EUR after 21:00 and 30 EUR after midnight). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- Please, pick up the keys in our office located 5 minutes of easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you will miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to register online their government issued ID prior to the check-in. During the check-in, bookers are required to present their ID and sign an accommodation agreement.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
Excellent place to stay near the tourist attractions. Place was very clean and had everything as described. Highly recommend this place, host was very responsive and helpful. Hope to see you next time in Prague.
so nice,like warm family!
Locatie en hygiënische
Very comfortable stay Nice location close to city centre; a lot of shops, restaurants and supermarket nearby; close to most of the tourist attractions; host is very nice and friendly, room is super clean.
The location was perfect! Everything was within a walking distance. I rarely used public transit. The place was clean, quiet and close to supermarkets, bars, coffee shops etc. I recommend this place.
The host was great and will definitely recommend Bohemia Apartments to friends.
Excellent stay with Bohemia Apartments, the location was perfect and the home cosy and clean. We would recommend this place to anyone!
The door was broken and I talked to them immediately after the check-in. They came over the next day and fixed it! Feedback was very fast and they kindly explained every spot on the map and gave me lots of tips on restaurants and so on. Location is very good and easy to go anywhere. There is a tram station right in front of the house and it was very convenient. The room does not have a small feeling if you need to stay for a day or two.
This place was really nice. The location is just perfect! Our host warned us that the place is quite small, but we found it more than enough for a couple. It's exactly what you need for a weekend in Prague. Can recommend this to anyone! Very friendly and helpful hosts as well.
Great location! It's very close to many attractions such as the Old Town and the shopping center! Comfortable and nice room!
They were very welcoming and sweet. Helped us with sights to see and maps, and the place was modern and very clean. Wonderful location and close to almost everything!
It is a really good place, good location and close to interesting places. The receptionist is quite kind. It was a good experience.
We had a great time in Prague! The apartment was small but clean. The host was very friendly and gave us great tips. This was my first Airbnb experience and I am happy I chose this apartment. I would love to stay here again.