- Luxury one-bedroom apartment in a house with a lift and a vegetarian restaurant downstairs the house, just a step from Wenceslas Square.
- The apartment comprises from one bedroom, cloak-room, large living room with double sofa bed, bathroom with a shower, toilet, fully equipped kitchen and a hall. Other apartments in this building available.
- Situated right in the Prague centre just a few steps to Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. All sightseeings are within walking distance.
- sleep: 4 - 6 prs
- bedroom: 1x double bed, 1x single bed
- living room: 1x large double sofa bed, extra bed available
- We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge.
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
|Check-In/Out:||3 pm / 10 am|
|Security Deposit:||100 EUR|
|Rates based on:||4 persons|
|Extra people:||20 € / night|
|TV||Oven||1x single bed|
|Satellite TV||Kettle||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|CD||Microvawe||Extra beds available|
|DVD||Toaster||Bed linen and towels|
|Radio||Cofee maker||Hair dryer|
|Modern furniture||Dining bar||Ironing facilities|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Bathroom (shower)||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Refrigerator||Heated towel rails||Elevator|
|Washing machine||1x double bed|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals are 20 EUR after 21:00 and 30 EUR after midnight). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- Please, pick up the keys in our office located 5 minutes of easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you will miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to register online their government issued ID prior to the check-in. During the check-in, bookers are required to present their ID and sign an accommodation agreement.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
Nice apartment in a good place, not far from the Railway Station, good standard and attractive price. Absolutely worth recommending.
Superb well equipped apartment very comfortable, good central bedding close to everything, you can visit Prague on foot. Just lack blackout curtains because the place is very bright at night otherwise everything is perfect. Just across the street is a shopping center with a delicatessen very well stocked with French and foreign products. I highly recommend for your next trip.
The accommodation was great. Great location and very clean. Top value for money!
This is an intermediary management apartment with good service. We arrived at 10 o'clock in the evening and the check-in went very smoothly. The younger brother who hosted us was very enthusiastic to introduce us to the place where we played and where we could exchange money. The apartment is great as in the photo. The apartments are large and well equipped. Communication before and after the stay is very smooth. Sending emails is basically a second-second service. The address of the apartment is also very good and the mall is out. It takes about 10 minutes to walk to the Old City. Stayed very comfortable. highly recommended.
Clean and spacious apartment opposite a large Mall with good eateries, supermarket etc. the location, I do miss a big mirror.
Great location from where you can visit the major spots within 5 days. Fantastic location, close to everything, tram stop 100m from the apartment. A lot of restaurants and grocery stores (Tesco and Billa) within few minute walk. The apartment is large, comfortable and well equipped and what is important in winter - very well heated.
Overall stay was great! Awesome location to be at. Everything was within walking distance. The very nice big rooms. It was not crowded what so ever. However pots and pans may need some updating.
It was so nice stay. The location is perfect!
We have been in these apartments for 5 nights and they are really great. They are very well located near all places, Prague is a city that is meant to be enjoyed by walking. You also have a metro stop next door and a department store with a good supermarket right in front. The area is very quiet, without any noise. Spacious, comfortable apartment. We have stayed 3 adults and a 12 year old girl, and we have been at home. The beds are very comfortable and equipped with everything one might need. Impeccable cleanliness, they even came one day to clean up in the middle of our stay. The girl who greeted us was very friendly. All perfect, definitely a place more than recommended to stay in Prague.
I enjoyed my time in downtown Prague. These apartments are a solid choice.
Comfortable bed. Big place to stay. Near tram and metro station. Friendly host.
Very nice flat, communication and everything around was super easy. Next time we will definitely come back!
From here on, I decided to tour Europe only by booking apartments. Perfect stay! Positioned so that we never made use of public transport. A really nice apartment, comfortable and clean. The only drawback, there are only white and a little transparent curtains so in the morning we did not need to set up an alarm clock with the rise of the day. But it could be totally solved by replacing the white blinds with a few shades darker or heavier stuff.
Great, clean, cosy and nice flat. Central, easy to go anywhere from there. Communication and kind help during our whole trip preparation. They even booked us a taxi for our arrival at the airport. We spent a great time there, felt a bit like at home. We recommend it!
The apartment is great, the communication was always effective and really helpful. The location is perfect! Totally recommend it!
Great time in Prague. Great location. I recommend it to anyone.
It was a warm and comfortable apartment. I was very satisfied with the price and was not only close to the old town, but also to the tram and subway that was right in front of the house. I had a department store and a large mall in front of the house so it was perfect for shopping. The airplane was delayed, but hosts waited and were very kind. I traveled from Paris and it was good enough to compare it to the more expensive Parisian hostel.
Very nice apartment corresponding with the photos. Very good location. Very quiet apartment with the windows closed, while located right in the city centre. Recommended.
Very nice, spacious apartment in a central location. It was my second time there and I was again the most satisfied.
Everything was fantastic. Nice apartment as we saw in the pictures. Amusing area, we could easily reach any place we wanted by walking. The Old Town was only 5 minutes away. There were plenty of nice restaurants and bars. Wow, we loved it so much. The most important thing was, that it was so easy for us to check in and to check out. The owner handled a transportation from the airport to the apartment very well, as well as on our way back. We had a wonderful holiday in Prague.
We had an amazing stay ! The appartment is big, with high ceilings and decorated with taste. The location is perfect with a small shopping center with a supermarket just across the street and within a walking distance from the most of Prague's main tourist attractions!
The handover of the keys on the spot was carried out without complications by a very nice fellow. The accommodation was exactly as the description: It was very clean and quiet! The location was ideal for discovering Prague on foot. What a great city! We will recommend the apartment to our friends for their next stay in Prague!!
Apartment is in an amazing location and very well equipped. Looks like pictures, would recommend 100%!
The beds we found very comfortable, the apartment was very clean, our meeting to get keys etc was very informative and prompt. It was very close to metro and the centre, great value for money.
Great location, lovely apartments that are only a short walk from Wencelas Square. Very clean and modern apartments. We booked 4 apartments for a stag group and we weren't disappointed with any of them.
The apartment was great. The shower drain was clogged but I e-mailed Bohemia Apartments and they got it fixed the very next day. Great value for the price. Best part about the apartment is that it is literally across the street from a subway stop. Very easy to get around the city. Plus had a few decent pubs and minimart and coffee shops around the area. Quiet at night. Clean interior and shower. Nothing but good things to say about the host and the apartment.
The apartment was so nice! The location couldn't be better. We had an amazing time in Prague. Thanks a lot!
The apartment was very neat. All the necessities were present ie utensils, water heater, washing, iron / board, hair dryer, etc. The apartment is located across the street from a large shopping centers. Near center, approx. 5min steps. - Bed was a bit too hard. There was only one mirror and that was in the bathroom. Not really ideal for a group of girls :D
The location (close to everything!). The friendliness of welcome by Ludovit. The airport shuttle service.
Furnished really well, and staff were very helpful.
Great location for sightseeing. You can walk to all the sites of the tourist interest on both sides of the river. Also just in front of the apartment there is a shopping centre with a supermarket Tesco. The apartment is located in a beautiful house, it is spacious (we were 4) and very tastefully decorated. Everything is new and clean. The only drawback is the missing reception to which you can store the luggage on the day of arrival or departure. We have used the baggage store at the main train station, which we reached on foot (about 1 km). In the bathroom there is a soap, and also detergents for washing machine and dishwasher are provided.
The apartment was great as described. The construction site opposite the street did not bothered us and it looks as the work is going to be completed no later than by the end of the year. A shopping centre is being built, and next to it there is a Tesco supermarket where you can get everything you need. The area is quiet with a little traffic on the road. Just in 2 minutes you are in the shopping streets. We felt very comfortable!
They did their best to welcome us into their apartment. It was extremely comfortable, clean, new, and probably one of the best locations in Prague. They were very helpful and did their best to give us suggestions and recommendations. I will highly recommend them to anyone looking for a short-long term stay in Prague!!!
Very nice apartment and location. We were close to everything we needed. It is also very easy to get there from the airport. The apartment was very clean, modern and comfortable. The only complaint we may have is the noise from the works across the street (Saturday and Sunday) really early in the morning. But of course this is an issue that will not exist in a few months. We will definitely recommend this place.
Nice apartment in the centre of Prague, 2 min to metro station Mustek. Tesco store in front of the house and cool indian restaurant in the building. They offer 50% discounts each day before they close :-)