- Luxury one-bedroom apartment in a house with a lift and a vegetarian restaurant downstairs the house, just a step from Wenceslas Square.
- The apartment comprises from one bedroom, cloak-room, large living room with double sofa bed, bathroom with a shower, toilet, fully equipped kitchen and a hall. Other apartments in this building available.
- Situated right in the Prague centre just a few steps to Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. All sightseeings are within walking distance.
- sleep: 4 - 6 prs
- bedroom: 1x double bed, 1x single bed
- living room: 1x large double sofa bed, extra bed available
- We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge.
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
|Check-In/Out:||3 pm / 10 am|
|Security Deposit:||100 EUR|
|Rates based on:||4 persons|
|Extra people:||20 € / night|
|TV||Oven||1x single bed|
|Satellite TV||Kettle||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|CD||Microvawe||Extra beds available|
|DVD||Toaster||Bed linen and towels|
|Radio||Cofee maker||Hair dryer|
|Modern furniture||Dining bar||Ironing facilities|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Bathroom (shower)||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Refrigerator||Heated towel rails||Elevator|
|Dishwasher||Toilet||Hall with a storage space|
|Washing machine||1x double bed||Cloak room|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals are 20 EUR after 21:00 and 30 EUR after midnight). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- Please, pick up the keys in our office located 5 minutes of easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you will miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to register online their government issued ID prior to the check-in. During the check-in, bookers are required to present their ID and sign an accommodation agreement.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
Nice apartments right in the center. Very cozy and comfortable.
Clean, large space, absolutely ideal for travelling with three small kids.
Tilo T. N.
Very nice apartment in the heart of Prague. The hosts are very well organized, I received a very friendly welcome and also got a super personal service to find a parking space for my car nearby. The apartment is well equipped and very clean.
Il Yeon J.
It is a very nice apartment in the center of Prague with a large shopping center in front. It was very spacious and comfortable, and we were able to enjoy the quiet atmosphere without being disturbed from outside. It is easy to travel to all sightseeing places and convenient transportation. I would like to recommend it to you.
Vielen lieben Dank für das vorgezogene Check-in, ansonsten hat auch alles andere super gut geklappt. Weiterempfehlung ;)
Great place to stay
Great, place, great location, great hosts! 5 stars
Great location, very close to the metro. There is a big shopping mall and Tesco opposite. Location and apartment is quite great. I will definitely stay here next time.
Doporučuji, krásný byt i místo přímo v centru Prahy.
I recommend this flat for any group visiting Prague, Very clean, spacious and close to the centre. Only few minutes walk to Charl's bridge.
Centrally located. The lady who assisted us with the check-in was great. They also arranged a taxi to the airport which was really great!
Great accommodations! Exactly as pictured, clean and spacious. The hosts are great about communication and very accommodating. The check-in was seamless and thorough, the stay was very enjoyable. Walkable to all local attractions. Very happy with the experience!
It was very much like a picture. It was easy to get to Prague Castle by taking the tram number 22 right in front of the apartment building. It was also nice to be able to walk to the Old Town within about 10 minutes on foot. The bathroom, toilet and bedding were very comfortable and the room was not cold. My parents were all very satisfied with the accommodation.
Central apartment in a residential area. Very clean and comfortable for 5 persons. The host was punctual, available and helpful in suggesting places to visit. Very positive experience!
Great appartment which is in a great location. The host was very responsive to my emails and the transition was very smooth. Would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Prague.
Super místo, klidné a přitom v centru města. Nádherný byt. Doporučuji.
The apartment is perfectly located in the centre of Prague. All major attractions can be easily reached by foot. Also right next to the apartment there is a department store. We were three girls staying in the apartment and there was plenty of space for the three of us even in the bathroom. The interior design is functional and stylish. Also the staff was very helpful, organizing us a ride to and from the airport, also giving us some sightseeing tips and were very helpful to the point where we could leave our bags in the apartment a little longer after the check out time. We had a great stay and we would definitely book with Bohemia Apartments again.
This place was perfect for my husband and I. Spacious, quiet but pretty central. We are from NYC so we're used to walking and you can pretty much walk anywhere from this location to the many tourist attractions. The Kafka Head statue is right outside the apartment. The apartment was spotless when we arrived and it was very easy to contact the owners during our stay. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling to Prague.
Fantastic apartment. Family and I definitely enjoyed ourselves in this super clean apartment. Will definitely book this apartment when I'm back in Prague. Location of the apartment was top notch as it is located near all the tourist attractions.
Great location, the apartment is just as beautiful as the pictures! Would definitely return.
Great and well located apartment. It was perfect, the service was very good.
The location is ideal, you can do everything on foot. In front of the apartment there is a shopping centre which makes it very easy to do some grocery shopping.
A beautiful apartment in a really great location. Would definitely stay again.
Comfortable apartment, modern and centrally located. All places of interest are within easy walking distance. Hosts are very friendly and helpful.
The flat is really near from the main railway station and from the city centre - 5 min walking. The host and the flat are great. They helped us a lot with everything we needed. I highly recommend it!
One of the best locations if you wanna discover Prague just by walking. You don't need to use the public transit, everything is near and even though you are in the city centre, the place is very quiet. The communication with the host was perfect, always fast answers. Hope we'll be back.
Great apartment, very central location within walking distance of all the sights. Nice kitchen, living room and spacious bedroom. Our one minor grievance was that the double bed did not have a single mattress but had two separate ones, it was still comfy though.
We were three friends staying in the apartment. We found the location perfect and had a beautiful stay.
I was traveling with my hubby and a 6 year old, the apartment was a perfect place for my family. The host arranged a taxi service picking us up at the airport, when the car arrived the apartment, the host was standing on the street greeting us. I think it worthed the money because it made the check in like a breeze. The host was very friendly, she showed us where to visit in Prague, and helped me get a bottle of detergent for the washing machine. We were staying for 5 nights so the washer was a big plus that I could pack very light. The apartment was very spacious, clean and comfortable. It required a key to enter the building, then also needed key code to enter another gate, finally it's the apartment door. Therefore I felt very safe during my stay.
A Czech friend of mine was able to pick up the keys with ease due to our late arrival. He informed me that the hosts welcomed him and gave him a map and list of things to do. Overall the apartment was clean, well organized and spacious enough for 5 people. Located near the Kafka head statue, the neighbourhood was walking distance to almost everything. Honestly, a great place to stay and spend your time in the city of Prague!
Our stay was wonderful! Our host arranged airport pick-up and greeted us when we arrived. The apartment was just as beautiful as the listing photos, and the location couldn't have been more perfect. We were a close walk to many wonderful restaurants, bars and shops. With a metro station nearby as well. I will certainly stay at this location again, if I ever return to Prague! I highly recommend that you consider staying here.
The apartment is perfectly located in the centre of Prague and it lives up to the expectations you get from the pictures. They arranged for a taxi to pic me up at the airport with cheap rates. They also let me check in before 14.00 which was very kind. It was clean and modern and with a lot of good restaurants around the corner. If you are looking for a nice place in the centre of Prague, you found it. Thank you!
Great location, near the border between Old and New Town, within easy walking distance of both. Metro or tram are a block or two away and I had no problems getting around. At night the unit was quiet. Unit well equipped and clean, although it does not have a dryer (as the listing currently states), merely drying racks, so keep that in mind if your planning on washing a lot of loads of laundry. The other units also appear to be short term rentals so the building doesn't have as much a residential feel as it might have otherwise. Wifi went out during stay, the hosts representatives were responsive and got the problem fixed.
The apartment is great, I can definitely recommend it. It's spacious, clean, in a good location and nicely furnished. I would stay here again.
Five star apartment, five star service, immediate response. Fantastic location. Sterile place, better than the illustrated on photos. Will stay again.
Excellent location, spacious and comfortable apartment, just opposite a metro station which was only used once as every point of interest is within walking distance.
Even if we dealt with a company we felt like home in a very very clean flat! All rooms were spacious, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was really nice. The wifi didn't work but someone from Bohemia Apartments came and fixed it during the next hour, we really appreciated :-) The flat is in a great location; Prague is a small city, we were in the city centre in 5 minutes walk. It was almost perfect except the early check out at 11 o'clock ;-) with no solution to keep our luggages for the rest of the day. I recommend this flat to enjoy a nice trip in Prague.
It is a very cozy apartment in the centre of Prague. From here you can take a walk to any central point. In 5min walk - Metro. Everything is clean, nice staff that delivers the apartment - I liked everything
Reception was accurate and friendly. The taxi to take us from - and bring us back to - the airport was exactly on time. The apartment was very well kept and very clean. The Wi-Fi system was perfect - very fast. The location is ideal, near the centre of the city and next to a large new shopping mall; we did everything on foot (although public transport looks quite good). An ideal apartment for a visit to Prague.
The location and the appartement were great. Everything is walking distance from this street. (We took the Metro once). The appartement is quiet and clean and the decoration is good. Communication was easy and check-in/out was fine also. But, the appartement is cleary uninhabited , we had only 4 glasses (we were 5), no salt, no pepper, no oil, etc.. the rest was good.
Very nice, charming and modern furnished old building flat! Top equipped. Central location with shopping right outside your door! Recommended :)
The girl who checked us was very nice at the arrival. The apartment is amazing, this is what you see in the photos. The building is well maintained and the elevator is new. Quiet but still the downtown area. The front door faces a square with a 2-floors mall with a Tesco on the ground floor. The metro and trams are just through the mall passage. In conclusion, if I return to Prague, I'll get this one for sure.
The perfect place to discover Prague, close to all conveniences, no complains, welcoming location and perfect apartment.
The apartment very well located in an area undergoing transformation. Very clean, and well equipped, we enjoyed the supermarket 50m away, which is great ... I highly recommend this apartment.
We loved this place. Beautiful and spacious apartment and close to shops and historical old town. We were kindly greeted and felt very welcomed.
Great stay, everything was perfect and as described. Thank you for everything.
Good location; staff was super friendly and informative; I will definitely stay here again.
Very nice and modern apartment, conveniently located just behind the corner of Wenceslas Square, just a step to the Old Town. The apartment has all cooking utensils and good electronic equipment including wifi internet. During the summer ask for fans, they provide it for free.