- Renovated spacious 1-bedroom apartment for up to 6 persons with a small balcony facing to National Theatre, Prague Castle, Slavic Island and to the panorama of Lesser Town. It is very easy walk to Dancing House, National Theatre, Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square or Lesser Town. Very cozy bed, light, spacious kitchen and a bathroom with a shower. Ideal for families, couples, solo travelers or business travelers.
- The New Town is a Prague quarter established by Charles IV in the 14th century, full of historical structures and just few steps to the famous Old Town. Access to public transportation is as easy as could be. You can find many interesting dinning places and cafés in the walking distance from the residence.
- SLEEP: 6 persons, 1x double bed, 2x sofa bed
- COMPOSITION: 1x bedroom, 1 x Bathroom with shower, 1 x toilet, 1 x Kitchen, 1 x Living room with 2 x sofa and TV
- AMENITIES: Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Bed Linen & Towels, TV, Wi-Fi internet connection, heating, city map
- BATHROOM: Hair Dryer, Washbasin with mirror, Toilet, Shower, Towels
- KITCHEN: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, electric kettle, microwave, plates, fridge, oven, coffee maker, kitchen table and chairs, freezer
|Check-In/Out:||3 pm / 10 am|
|Security Deposit:||100 EUR|
|Rates based on:||4 persons|
|Extra people:||20 € / night|
This is a third party apartment, offered by a partner of Bohemia Apartments.
|LCD TV||Microvawe||2x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Toaster||Bed linen and towels|
|Refrigerator||Cofee maker||Hair dryer|
|Dishwasher||Bathroom (shower)||Ironing facilities|
|Washing machine and dryer Whirlpool||Heated towel rails||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Oven||Toilet||Hall with a storage space|
|Kettle||1x double bed|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals are 20 EUR after 21:00 and 30 EUR after midnight). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- Please, pick up the keys in our office located 10 minutes of easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you will miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to register online their government issued ID prior to the check-in. During the check-in, bookers are required to present their ID and sign an accommodation agreement.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
Perfect location, a poetic scenery and very tasteful decoration along with all the amenities you need. It was definitely a “catch” for us!
Everything was great and as described! Super centrally located, everything is within walking distance. The sunlight in the evening is simply stunning! We will definitely come back!!!
Lovely Apartment with Great Location Our experience from start to finish was fantastic! The apartment was just perfect for us to spread out and even have a few friends over for pre dinner cocktails. The location is in a fabulous location. Close to restaurants, bars and tourist attractions. We were there over a weekend and my only complaint, if you can even call it that, was that it was hot that weekend, so our windows were open and there was a lot of activity all night long below our windows. Just part of the atmosphere of being in a popular area for young adults having fun. Overall, we truly enjoyed the apartment and would rent again if we ever return to Prague.
Beautiful apartment, good location, very professional service.
This place was absolutely lovely, right in the center with a lovely view of the water. Very romantic.
We had a great moment at your place. There are no lights close to the bed. That would be nice for next customers to have a small light close to the bed. Everything was perfect. Thank you.
We really enjoyed our stay at this appartment. It looked really authentic and they left some thoughtful things behind like a map. The location is great as well. Would gladly recommend this apartment!
This Apartment is located directly at the river, has a beautiful view and all you need to see is just some meters away. We loved the interior, and the way the sun shines through the windows to lighten up the whole place is just amazing! If you ever want to feel like in a Wes Anderson movie, go rent this place! :D
This apartment is just great: great location right by the river, great authentic interior, welcoming hosts. A wonderful allround experience. Would recommend it anytime!
The flat is beautiful, clean and ideally located.
An apartment with a very pleasant atmosphere, comfortable bed in a great location. The only drawback was the lack of a few essentials, such as oil or pepper.
We booked this apartment at the very last minute, having suddenly decided to spend a weekend with the family in Prague. We loved the apartment which is stylish in an old-fashioned, European way and truly, the location is ideal! We walked everywhere. The beds were very comfortable (we were five of us so we used them all) and the whole flat was spotlessly clean. Also, all communication as well as the check-in was uncomplicated and friendly. We highly recommend this apartment for anyone wanting to do touristy things in Prague!
Klaus & Amanda
This apartment is a super spacious and stylish way to spend a few days in Prague. Restaurants and shops are all around, as are the tram and rail stops, and the view from the large windows is across to the river and even the castle is in sight. Warm and cosy with every thing you need!
Completely charming decor that breathes local life into the apartment. BUT what stood out the most was the amazing view over the river and the two balconies, one enclosed and one open looking out onto the national theater. Centrally located, great bed, good hot water. I can't wait to stay here again!
Great location! Quite central to everything.
Very nice classic apartment. Professional team. Good comunication. Only bathroom amenities missing. I recommend it strongly.
Great place in a perfect location!
Great place! Amazing location! Great view!
Unbeated location, everything in the walking distance. The apartment is spacious and delicately designed. Historical touch with modern appliances. Cozy balcony with National Theatre and castle view. I can only recommend!
L'appartamento è situato vicino al centro storico, con vista sul castello e affacci sul fiume Moldava. Non speravamo in un alloggio così "suggestivo" ... è luminoso, spazioso, elegante ... si respira un'atmosfera antica, di un passato glorioso ... fantastico !