- Renovated spacious 1-bedroom apartment for up to 6 persons with a small balcony facing to National Theatre, Prague Castle, Slavic Island and to the panorama of Lesser Town. It is very easy walk to Dancing House, National Theatre, Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square or Lesser Town. Very cozy bed, light, spacious kitchen and a bathroom with a shower. Ideal for families, couples, solo travelers or business travelers.
- The New Town is a Prague quarter established by Charles IV in the 14th century, full of historical structures and just few steps to the famous Old Town. Access to public transportation is as easy as could be. You can find many interesting dinning places and cafés in the walking distance from the residence.
- SLEEP: 6 persons, 1x double bed, 2x sofa bed
- COMPOSITION: 1x bedroom, 1 x Bathroom with shower, 1 x toilet, 1 x Kitchen, 1 x Living room with 2 x sofa and TV
- AMENITIES: Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Bed Linen & Towels, TV, Wi-Fi internet connection, heating, city map
- BATHROOM: Hair Dryer, Washbasin with mirror, Toilet, Shower, Towels
- KITCHEN: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, electric kettle, microwave, plates, fridge, oven, coffee maker, kitchen table and chairs, freezer
|Check-In/Out:||3 pm / 10 am|
|Security Deposit:||100 EUR|
|Rates based on:||4 persons|
|Extra people:||20 € / night|
- Check-In: 15 - 21 h (additional costs for later arrivals is 20 EUR after 21 h and 30 EUR after midnight)
- Types of check-in:
- You can pick up the keys free of charge in our office located 10 minutes easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you miss the opening hours.
- Personal check-in at the apartment for 15 EUR extra charge (until 21 h). Please let us know your estimated time of arrival if you choose this option.
- All guests are obliged to submit photo ID at check-in that matches the guest name on the booking and have to sign the accommodation agreement. According to Czech law every leisure guest between age 18-70 years has to pay 15 CZK per every day of holiday stay to a local municipality. The hotel is obliged to collect the money from the guest.
- Check-Out: until 10 h.
- Price: All taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils you find are included in the price. We are entitled to require a security deposit at check-in by credit card to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If you decide to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for the bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Child policy: Children between the age of 0 and 6 years can stay for free in the room of the parents. Children between the age of 6 and 15 will get a 50 % discount on the extra bed.
- Accepted credit cards: We reserve the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights