- Luxury Prague apartment vacation rental in the nearest proximity of Charles bridge on the 1st floor of a house with a restaurant downstairs.
- Comprises from one bedroom, cloak-room, large living room with double sofa bed, bathroom with shower, fully equipped kitchen.
- Windows facing to Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and Lesser Town. Situated right in the Prague Old Town just a few steps to Charles bridge.
- sleep: 4 prs
- bedroom: 1x double bed
- lounge: 1x large double sofa bed
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
|Check-In/Out:||3 pm / 10 am|
|Security Deposit:||100 EUR|
|Rates based on:||4 persons|
|Extra people:||20 € / night|
|LCD TV Sharp 32 full HD||Washing machine and dryer Whirlpool||1x double bed|
|Satellite TV||Oven||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|CD||Kettle||Extra beds available|
|DVD||Microvawe||Bed linen and towels|
|Radio||Toaster||Italian lightening Murano|
|Modern italian design furniture||Cofee maker||Hair dryer|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Bathroom (shower) with heated floor||Ironing facilities|
|Refrigerator||Heated towel rails||Free Wi-Fi internet|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals are 20 EUR after 21:00 and 30 EUR after midnight). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- Please, pick up the keys in our office located 10 minutes of easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you will miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to register online their government issued ID prior to the check-in. During the check-in, bookers are required to present their ID and sign an accommodation agreement.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
It is so convenient place to enjoy Prague. so close to Charles Bridge and old town. Host is so nice and kind. please dont forget to ask him local’s recommand place(pub, exchange etc) His communication skill is outstanding! also, he arranged all transportation for us.(from airport to the apartment, from the apartment to bus terminal) thank you so much! if i have a chance to visit Prague, i will stay there again. :-)
Perfect place. I honestly recommend!
Very nice apartment with absolutely perfect location !!!
They stay was awesome! Good location, apartment in 2 minutes from Charles bridge and about 10 mins from center of the city. Apartment is very spacious and clean. Very beautiful view from window. We really enjoyed our stay, thanks!
Very clean, spacious and perfectly located apartment in the center of Prague. The apartment is large, consisting of a bedroom and a living room with a sofa bed that is very comfortable. The hosts are very accommodating on the date of arrival in the apartment, which is a plus. The apartment is rented by an agency, and a person will welcome you on arrival.
I really enjoyed my stay at the apartment. It was clean and the communication with the host went really smooth. Plus the location is SO perfect! I'd recommend it
The location is great, very central, the apartment is well equipped and exactly as described. The only problem was a water leak in the bathroom. Other than that we were very pleased, we recommend and plan to return :).
Superb location + modern apartment, prepared and very clean!!
I recommend it because of perfect location :).
Very nice flat, at the heart of prague, steps to the Charles bridge. Clean and cozy. Thanks for everything.
The apartment is perfectly located directly at the Moldau. Super location for a short weekend trip. The check-in was easy and without any complications. Next time in Prague we will come here again.
It was cozy and nice place for us to stay. But because the place is right on the side of the road, it was a little bit noisy (Think it was tram noise?) that bothered us. Anyway I will recommend this place.
Eben though we booked and checked-in very late everything went smoothly. Great location and apartment! Thank you again!
The place was very well located - very close to the Charles Bridge, old town and eating places. Check-in was smooth, the place was clean and comfortable. Highly recommend the apartment to anyone wanting to spend a few nice nights in Prague.
Perfectly located this trendy apartment is perfect for a family of 4. Close to everything and easy walking distance to the Old Town Square and steps away from the Charles Bridge. Stunning views of the Charles Bridge from apartment. Definitely recommend a min 3night stay. Check in was smooth and communication 100%. A 5star recommendation.
Ottima cordialità, precisione al momento del check-in e appartamento pulitissimo. L’appartamento si trova difronte il castello, vicinissimo ad una delle discoteche più famose di Praga e a pochi minuti dal centro. Consiglio a tutti
Kiváló elhelyezkedésű,jó felszereltségű szálláshely!
Très bel appartement, très bien placé, très central. Vue sur le Pont Charles. Design, confortable, nous avons dormi avec nos 2 filles (chambre+ canapé lit double +lit d’appoint). Très propre, très chouette. Allez y les yeux fermés !
Everything was perfect, but the location is unbeattable.
Great apartment in great central location in walking distance to all attractions. maybe a bit noisy for families... good service as well!
Absolutely brilliant location, 5/10 minute walk to all the main attractions. Couldn't have asked for a better place. Apartment was very modern and clean and fitted 5 people comfortably. Not a bad word to say about this place. Would definitely recommend!
Recommended to everyone. A very good location of the apartment, a spacious room equipped with everything necessary.
The apartment is perfectly located! The view was beautiful from the living room and just being able to walk to Charles Bridge in 5 minutes was a huge plus. Communication was easy and their team even made adjustments for us when we missed our bus and were delayed.
Brilliant location next to the Charles Bridge and could even see it from the inside of the apartment. Had all amenities listed for the apartment which was perfect since we needed to do laundry. Clean and spacious and would recommend. Very easy to check in and out and they offered a taxi service from the Prague Airport. Tram stop right outside and the rail station was a 20 minute walk.
The location is right in front of the Charles bridge, so the view is nice and it is easy to get around. The apartment is clean and satisfactory.
It was great! Awesome location and a super cool apartment.
Very nice apartment, good location and friendly hosts.
The best location in Prague! Window with a view of the Charles Bridge. Fantastic!
Excellent location, very tidy and spacious. It's even bigger than what the pictures show, in my opinion and accommodated all 4 of us very well! Lovely stay and definitely recommend it.
Lubos & Marta's team was absolutely great! We had a wonderful time staying at their apartment. Everything in the apartment was exactly how it was described if not better. Both Lubos and Marta were prompt with their replies and messages whenever we needed anything. We really appreciated how detailedly clean the apartment was. When we return to Prague we would definitely want to stay with them again. Thank you!
One of the best places i have been so far. Great flat, with awesome location. Great design of flat. 10 out of 10. Host was very helpful and provided everything i wanted.
It was the perfect choice. The host was waiting in the apartment, she gave small gifts to prepare for us. Our accommodation was a 2-minute walk from Charles Bridge. good location. The hostel was clean and well stocked. I'll recommend this place, if You go to Prague.
Very nice and clean apartment. Area is amazing , close to the center and with a great view of the castle.. Perfect for a small group of 4or 5 people
The best location in Prague, staff were friendly and informative. Thank you for your hospitality
The apartment is well maintained and clean, and well equipped. The location is great, with a beautiful view. The team at Bohemia Apartment were very friendly and helpful. We had a great stay and we'd like to recommend this place.
Very nice apartment on the best location in the middle of the city centre. The Charles Bridge is right in front of the door. It was very clean and the service was nice.
We were 3 adult women, who thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay. The location was brilliant and the apartment modern and tidy. I would recommend it to anyone wishing to enjoy a central location in Prague.
Martina and her associates were very professional; they met us on time and were very helpful with getting all of our paperwork taken care of. The apartment was exactly as described online. Perfect visit!! Will definitely come back to this apartment. Thank you!! - David
Last weekend I had the pleasure of staying at Judith & Alena's Charles Bridge Apartment. Our communication was very clear, Alena arranged a taxi for pick-up and welcomed us personally in the apartment on arrival. The apartment is just as shown and described and very clean and organized. Alena took all the time to inform us about the apartment, its surroundings and things to do do which was very helpful. She also gave us her number and told us we were free to contact her if needed. We've had a great time in Prague and fully enjoyed the apartment so we'll come back for shure, thanks Alena! :)
Quick stay in Praque to sightsee with family ~ Fantastic location and great views. Very roomy. Parking is very difficult. Rooms are actually apartment like, which has its plus and minuses. No staff on site to give keys for one small problem. I didn’t read my confirmation email well enough ahead of time for directions since it was a rush booking. Rooms are huge as a plus. Would definitely stay there again.
Perfect location, neat and clean apartment, friendly service.
Our host was extremely helpful and informative when we arrived. She helped us settle in and gave us all the inside information on Prague. The apartment was lovely and perfect for 5 college students for the weekend. The location was absolutely amazing, with gorgeous views and an ideal spot in the city.
Everything went well. We met with the host at the apartment once we arrived and everything went smoothly. The apartment was very clean and looks like the photos. The location was great and is walking distance to everything you would want to see. Overall very good apartment and hosts.
Worth every penny! Booked this for my son and his girlfriend, who were both blown away by this place. I shopped around for quite some time before finding the Bohemia Apartments. Well worth the effort.