Jindrisska, City Centre, Prague
- Brand new studio for up to 4 persons in Harrachovsky palace residence. It is 3 min easy walk from Wenceslas Square, Municipal House, Jindrisska Tower, Palladium shopping mall and Opera. Very cozy bed, light, kitchen corner and spacious bathroom with a shower. Ideal for couples, solo travelers or business travelers and families (with kids).
- The neighborhood
The New Town is a Prague quarter established by Charles IV in the 14th century, full of historical structures and just few steps to the famous Old Town. Harrachovsky Palace is located in Jindrisska street close to Wenceslas Square, Jindrisska Tower, Prague Main Station, Palladium Shopping Mall and main pedestrian zone Na Prikope. Access to public transportation is as easy as could be. You can find many interesting dinning places and cafés in the walking distance from the residence.
- SLEEP: 4 persons, 1x double bed, 1x double sofa bed
- COMPOSITION: Entrance hall, 1 x Bathroom, Studio with kitchen, 1x sofa bed and 1x double bed
- AMENITIES: Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Bed Linen & Towels, TV, Wi-Fi internet connection, Heating, City Map
- BATHROOM: Hair Dryer, Washbasin with mirror, Toilet, Shower, Towels
- KITCHEN: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Electric Kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Plates, Fridge, Coffee Maker, Kitchen Table and Chairs, Freezer
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
||3 pm / 10 am
|Rates based on:
||20 € / night
|TV||Toaster||Bed linen and towels|
|Modern furniture||Cofee maker||Hair dryer|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Bathroom (shower)||Ironing facilities|
|Refrigerator||Toilet||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Kettle||1x double bed|
|Microvawe||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals are 20 EUR after 21:00 and 30 EUR after midnight). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- Please, pick up the keys in our office located 10 minutes of easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you will miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to register online their government issued ID prior to the check-in. During the check-in, bookers are required to present their ID and sign an accommodation agreement.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
It is a very comfortable and well equipped apartment. Also the apartment located very well, you can reach every turist attraction by walk. The staff was very helpfull and kind. I totally recommend this apartment to everyone who wants to spend a pleasant time in Prague.
Everything was perfect.
The accommodation was clean, incredibly central and for 4 people also just right. I would definitely recommend this apartment! :)
This place was a perfect stay in the center of Prague, very close to everything, clean, quiet, comfortable!
Perfect for a weekend trip. Professional staff, clean and in the center. I recommend!
It was my second stay in this apartment and I can only recommend it it was nice and clean, near to the main square. Easy to communicate with host
We enjoyed our stay at the apartment which was clean. The location was great, very central yet quiet. We definitely recommend it.
I strongly recommend this facility who has plan to visit Prague. Everything was perfect. Beds are really comfortable. Peaple are informative, friendly and helpful. We accomodated for 4 nights, but we hoped to stay more.
Good location, well equipped and clean room.
Our stay was more than satisfying. Everything was as promised and the communication easy and helpful. We can recommend this apartment to everyone.
Krásny apartmánik kúsok od Václaváku, boli sme veľmi spokojní.
Lovely apartment close to the Wenceslas square, we were very satisfied.
Very close to the main train station and Wenceslas Square. New apartment! Spacious, very clean, secure and updated studio.
Love this apartment. It is very clean and close to almost everything! We definitely enjoyed our stay :).