Jindrisska, City Centre, Prague
- Brand new spacious 2-bedroom apartment with a large terrace, air-conditioning and elevator in Harrachovsky palace residence. It is 3 min easy walk from Wenceslas Square, Municipal House, Jindrisska Tower, Palladium shopping mall and Opera. Very cozy bed, light, kitchen and spacious bathroom with a bathtub. Ideal for families, couples, solo travelers or business travelers.
- The New Town is a Prague quarter established by Charles IV in the 14th century, full of historical structures and just few steps to the famous Old Town. Harrachovsky Palace is located in Jindrisska street close to Wenceslas Square, Jindrisska Tower, Prague Main Station, Palladium Shopping Mall and main pedestrian zone Na Prikope. Access to public transportation is as easy as could be. You can find many interesting dinning places and cafés in the walking distance from the residence.
- SLEEP: 4 - 7 prs, bedrooms: 2x double bed, 1x large sofa bed, 1x crib
- COMPOSITION: 2 x Bedroom, 1 x Bathroom, Kitchen and Living room
- AMENITIES: Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Bed Linen & Towels, TV, Wi-Fi internet connection, Heating, City Map
- BATHROOM: Hair Dryer, Washbasin with mirror, Toilet, Bathtub, Towels
- KITCHEN: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Electric Kettle, Microwave, Plates, Fridge, Coffee Maker, Kitchen Table and Chairs, Freezer
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
||3 pm / 10 am
|Rates based on:
||20 € / night
|LCD TV||Toaster||Bed linen and towels|
|Modern furniture||Cofee maker||Hair dryer|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Bathroom (tub)||Ironing facilities|
|Refrigerator||Toilet||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Dishwasher||2x double bed||Airconditioning|
|Kettle||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping||Elevator|
|Microvawe||Extra beds available||Gallery|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals are 20 EUR after 21:00 and 30 EUR after midnight). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- Please, pick up the keys in our office located 10 minutes of easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you will miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to register online their government issued ID prior to the check-in. During the check-in, bookers are required to present their ID and sign an accommodation agreement.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
Fresh apartment in the best location. Nice staff and good facilities in the apartment. High technical level with smart TV and AC. Tastefully decorated. Good beds. Lift up which makes it easy and a large balcony.
Unfortunately, the washing machine is missing, but otherwise it was hard to find something that would not be good with this accommodation.
It was really as great as in the photos. Central location. And everything within reach. ATM directly opposite. Small shop next to the entrance. House next to the pizzeria with really reasonable prices and great food. Payment also went smoothly. You can pay everything in cash and in euros. We will surely return.
Perfect service and brand new apartment
perfect experience,best location,styled room,nice reception and luggage service!very recommend!
The apartment was really nice! The decor was new and the beds were very comfortable. We were 6 in the accommodation and 2 slept on the sofa, but this was already pulled out on our arrival and prepared as a bed, also here you had a high sleep comfort. The location was perfect! Close to the main station to take the bus from the airport (10min walk) and very central to the old town!
This apartment was just excellent for business trip. New an clean, silent location in downtown.
Výborná poloha, skvelé vybavenie, veľmi ochotný personál
That place did not disappoint! The value was a steal given the location and modern flat. It was exactly what we hoped for when looking for a spot in Prague. I can't recommend it enough.
Great value for money. Even though I was delayed an hour in getting to the property, Jana was super friendly and helpful in checking me in outside normal reception hours. The apartment was clean and comfy and I'd definitely stay there again.
The location was perfect. Close to everything, but quiet and peaceful. The apartment was clean and nice and cool on a hot day. Air conditioning worked great. Beds were comfortable. Perfect place for 4 people. Would definitely go back!
Everything is smooth and as in the photos.
Apartment is very large, nicely decorated and clean. Great location. There are cafés in the area where you can enjoy a delicious breakfast. The Old Town and all of Prague's attractions can be reached on foot. The price is extremely low for this standard. Private parking in the facility was unavailable, but managed to find a secure parking place 3 minutes from the apartment - unfortunately the car park costs 25 euros per night.