Jindrisska, City Centre, Prague
- Brand new spacious 1-bedroom apartment for 5 persons with air-conditioning in Harrachovsky palace residence. It is 3 min easy walk from Wenceslas Square, Municipal House, Jindrisska Tower, Palladium shopping mall and Opera. Very cozy bed, light, kitchen and spacious bathroom with a bath. Ideal for families, couples, solo travelers or business travelers.
- The New Town is a Prague quarter established by Charles IV in the 14th century, full of historical structures and just few steps to the famous Old Town. Harrachovsky Palace is located in Jindrisska street close to Wenceslas Square, Jindrisska Tower, Prague Main Station, Palladium Shopping Mall and main pedestrian zone Na Prikope. Access to public transportation is as easy as could be. You can find many interesting dinning places and cafés in the walking distance from the residence.
- SLEEP: 4-5 persons, 1x double bed, 1x single bed, 1x large sofa bed, extra beds available
- COMPOSITION: 1x bedroom, 1,5 x Bathroom with bathtub, 1 x toilet, Kitchen and Living room
- AMENITIES: Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Bed Linen & Towels, TV, Wi-Fi internet connection, heating, city map
- BATHROOM: Hair Dryer, Washbasin with mirror, Toilet, Bathtub, Towels
- KITCHEN: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, electric kettle, microwave, plates, fridge, coffee maker, kitchen table and chairs, freezer
||3 pm / 10 am
|Rates based on:
||20 € / night
|LCD TV||Toaster||Extra beds available|
|Modern furniture||Cofee maker||Bed linen and towels|
|Fully equipped kitchen||1,5 bathrooms (tub)||Hair dryer|
|Dishwasher||1x double bed||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Kettle||1x single bed||Airconditioning|
|Microvawe||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping||Elevator|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals are 20 EUR after 21:00 and 30 EUR after midnight). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- Please, pick up the keys in our office located 10 minutes of easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you will miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to register online their government issued ID prior to the check-in. During the check-in, bookers are required to present their ID and sign an accommodation agreement.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
Excellent apartment, with good location and receptionist who spoke Spanish.
Very well positioned and really spacious apartment. It was really clean and the staff was nice. Just a bit noisy.
A good hotel with all the necessary infrastructure within walking distance.
A huge room with everything you need. There are several 24-hour shops nearby. Within walking distance of cafes, restaurants and generally very quiet areas.
However, in the morning I had to get up and park the car that was parked at night.
The location was very central which we liked and it was very clean and big.
Great location for very reasonable price, very high standard of equipment, large rooms, great bathroom. I can only reccomed this place.
Nice big spacious.
Top apartment for a good price.
Even though no reception is available, the booking system works perfectly. Please call at the agreed time and the hotel employee came with the key. The apartment was modernly furnished, clean, comfy beds and a sofa bed, everything was tidy and towels provided. In addition, a separate toilet, next to the toilet in the bathroom with bidet, double sink and bath with shower, neat kitchen with complete furnishings. There was also a double sofa bed, dining table with chairs, TV and free wifi. And that at a top location in the heart of Prague! The apartment is in a secure building where access is only by means of a keycard. We parked in recommended parking garage by concert hall for 28 € per day, that was a 20 min walk from the apartment but only 5 min walk from the Charles Bridge and the other part of Prague with the castle.
There were no curtains in the bedroom.
Such a nice and cozy apartment! Best one in Prague.
Clean, tidy with very convenient location.