- SLEEP: 6 - 12 prs bedrooms: 1x double bed, 4x single bed, 3x double sofa, extrabeds
- COMPOSITION: 1 x Bathroom, 1 x toilet, Kitchen, Living room, 3 x Bedroom, Entrance hall
- AMENITIES: Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Bed Linen & Towels, TV, Wi-Fi internet connection, heating, Fan, city map
- BATHROOM: Hair Dryer, washbasin with mirror, toilet, Shower, Towels
- BEDROOM 1: Bed Linen & Towels, 4 x night tables, 4 x reading lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe, 2 x single bed (possible to make double)
- BEDROOM 2: Bed Linen & Towels, 4 x night tables, 4 x reading lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe, 2 x single bed (possible to make double)
- BEDROOM 3: Bed Linen & Towels, 3 x night tables, 3 x reading lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe, 1 x double bed, 1 x double sofa bed
- KITCHEN: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, electric kettle, microwave, toaster, plates, fridge, coffee maker, kitchen table and chairs, freezer, dining table, stove, chairs LIVING ROOM: coffee table, satellite TV, 2 x double sofabed, armchair, extrabeds possible
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
- Minimum stay during weekends: 2 nights (ask in advance for exception)
|Check-In/Out:||3 pm / 10 am|
|Security Deposit:||100 EUR|
|Rates based on:||6 persons|
|Extra people:||20 € / night|
|LCD TV||Oven||4x single bed (possible to make double)|
|Satellite TV||Kettle||3x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|CD||Microvawe||Extra beds available|
|DVD||Toaster||Bed linen and towels|
|Radio||Cofee maker||Hair dryer|
|Modern furniture||Dining bar||Ironing facilities|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Bathroom (shower)||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Washing machine||1x double bed||Internal staircase|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals might apply if assistance is required outside of our hours of operation). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- We have an electronic keyless entrance to our apartment. In order to receive an access code we require each guest to register online their government issued ID, and the booker to sign our electronic contract. Payment for the apartment, security deposit and city tax is required in order to receive the access code.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by PayPal, credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
We had a really great weekend. Thanks a lot for this.
Grate place close to walk every where and will defenetly come back.
Perfect for a group trip to Prague, just the right size!
We had an awesome time in this apartment! Nice loft with a lot of space, cozy beds. As stated in several other reviews the bathroom and toilet are way too small for the size of the overall apartment but also had no issues in managing that with 9 persons.
Really Nice place! Perfect location.
Very nice and well located apartment. Have no problems with the landlords at the check-in or similar.
Excellent solution if you are in the company ... near the center.
Would definatly go again. Was perfect for what I required, based in great location, however I could not connect to WIFI.
We had a really good experience with Bohemia Apartments. Everything went as agreed, communication was easy and the apartment was just as good as in the pictures. The location was also really good, everything we needed was within walking distance.
The Loft Apartment has great charm and is located in the heart of Prague 1. We loved going out all the time as all the main attractions were mere walking distance from us. At the same time you could get good eats and choose what priceclass you wanted. Nearby there were also shopping centers and supermarkets. These can be utilized to buy some raw food that you can cook in the apartment. I mean, we loved staying there and eating relatively cheap from the area, but cooking with raw, great quality and dirt cheap products was something else. When you have such a lovely place to stay with a great kitchen, I really recommend making at least some of the meals in-house. The place is super clean and even sports a TV with a Netflix account that must have forgotten to log out after the stay. It was truly enjoyable.
Everything was nice, good location!
The apartment has a top location. Really good for companies. Great organization of all processes and really friendly hosts. Early check in and late check out upon request. Affordable transfers, local reccommendations.. Thanks a lot hope we were good guests as well
The apartment has a top location. Really good for companies. Great organization of all processes and really friendly hosts. Early check in and late check out upon request. Affordable transfers, local reccommendations.
Great Loa tionde and contact with the hosts throughout the process. Strongly recommend!
It is a great location to visit Prague! Very welcome and clean!!
Really nice place big and good location
Das Appartement ist super modern und schick eingerichtet und bietet genügend Schlafmöglichkeiten. Die Lage ist optimal, liegt sehr zentral und man hat alles vor der Tür,was man benötigt! Sehr empfehlenswert!
Nice place! Near to almost everything with public tranportation. Everything worked out as promised/planed.
It was a nice trip, in a beautiful city in a great location. You can go everywhere by a short walk. The location was clean and the contact was very friendly and checkin/checkout easy going ;) we really enjoyed our stay there!
Dit is echt een heerlijk appartement voor een grotere groep. Het bruisende centrum bevindt zich op ca. 10 minuten lopen dus je zit erg centraal maar hebt geen last van geluiden vanaf de straat. Het appartement is erg netjes en ruim. Enige nadeel is het gemis van een buitenruimte en de kleine badkamer maar dat mocht de pret niet drukken.
We had a great time at that place! There were 8 adults and everyone had plenty of space! We would definitely come back and stay again!
Es hat alles super geklappt!
Great location, great price and lovely apartment.
Amazing downtown place.
Está excelente todo y una buena ubicación
Super,very clean ,comfortable,in the center.... great place. Excelent comunication with host Barbara...perfect apartment.
Top location. Very nice people and great communication
We had an amazing time. The location is absolutely perfect! Close to everything you might want or need on your stay. We loved the soft beds, he dish washer, the friendly check-in and the amazingly big and cool apartment. Definitely worthed, we will come back for sure. Cheers!
It's great place
Great place and central enough to everything.
Great location and nice apartment. Only one toilet and one shower.
The apartment was super clean and cozy, all twelve sleeping possibilities very comfortable. We felt very welcome and would definitely come back!
It was all perfect!
Perfect place to stay with a couple of friends for a nice trip to Prague. We had a wonderful time in Prague. We were 7 people and had enough space, even in the bathroom as the toilet and the shower are separate. The beds were comfortable, sheets and towels were prepared for everyone. The kitchen is well equipped, there is a hair dryer, washing machine... In short everything is as described and showed in the description. The situation of the apartment is great - just a 15 min. walk to the centre and the most common attractions. Only practical recommendation : there is no possibility to blind the windows, so bring a mask if you want to sleep in dark.
Very nice apartment in a central location. Enough beds for 10 people. Tram, restaurants, banks, clubs and shops in walking distance. Hygiene is good and the communication with the team is fast and very good.
Beautiful accommodation! Gladly again when I am in Prague!
Great flat in the centre of the city. Perfect communication with the host and easy check-in. All together a great weekend. Total recommendation.
Awesome. We loved staying in this beautiful flat. The place is nice and big and location was excellent.
The apartment is very nice and the wooden truss makes it extravagant. It is also perfect for bigger groups and can be used for closed work meetings. However, although rating the flat with five stars I want to mention two things that should and could be easily improved: Firstly, more light (at least better bulbs). Secondly, bigger pans and basic spices like salt and pepper.
Bohemia Apartments team made it very easy to check in and get transport from the airport. The place was very clean upon arrival and they even gave us travel tips on what to see and do during our stay in Prague!
I went to Prague with 8 more friends. We were looking for an apartment that would be a bit more noble, centrally located and wouldn't be far from bars and clubs. This apartment fulfilled all these criteria.
Probably the best location in Prague. The Apartment was really spacious with modern interior. Highly recommended!
We had a great stay in a great apartment. I can recommend this place and our hosts very much!
The apartment was really nice! Nice size and good beds. We stayed here with 7 and I think it was perfect for that. I won't recommend to go here with more than 10 persons. Furthermore it was really neat and I immediately felt at home. I could definitely recommend this place with a small group and the location is also perfect.
I visited the apartment with 7 friends and would recommend the same for any large or small groups. The service we received was polite and helpful, and the apartment is comfortable and well located. A small indian cafe is located at ground for level for food, a supermarket nextdoor, and an ATM across the road. Wenceslas Square is appx. 5 minutes walk away, and there are tram stops on the road outside the apartment. Highly recommended apartment and company, will be recommending to friends and family, and will consider the next time I'm in Prague.
Everything was great, centrally located and very clean. The contact was friendly and very reliable. Faster check-in and fast check-out. Total uncomplicated. We have come as a stag with eight men, which was not a problem for the owner. They pointed us out, not to be too noisy at night - a problem there was anyway never. The apartment is large, the rooms are nice and everything was absolutely recommendable
We have stayed only one night in Prag. The appartment is very clean and comfortable. It has a very good location, and you could just walk to the old city square within 15 min. The host is also kind and helpful. It was great experience overall, thank you!
It was great. I would definitely go back +I recommend a trip with family and friends. Great location, great decor, comfortable -Poor internet.
The place was just amazing (even better than the pictures !). Rooms were cleaned and comfortable. The location was just perfect (we had every thing at less than 10 mn walk). Well I really recommend the place !
The organisation was easy and Marta and Lubos booked a taxi for us fromthe airport to the apartment. The apartment was better than the picture, great location in the center of Prague
The apartment is just wonderful , very friendly and warm . Ideal for staying there with friends, and close to the historical center of Prague ... we had a great time . We were very well received and effectively !!! I really recommend this place. Only downside: only one toilet and one (small) shower for every loft ... But it is a detail that did not spoil our stay !!!
We spent 4 nights in this apartment with 7 students. The apartment was certainly big enough for us, only the bathroom was tiny. The photos are very representative! Nice lounge where we could sit all together. Everything was very clean. The wifi works very well. We had booked a taxi through Lubos & Marta for airport transportation and it was perfectly arranged. We were very warmly welcomed by a young woman who gave us tips on attractions, supermarkets nearby ...
Accommodation was very well located. Just around the corner from the centre with nice bars, clubs and shops. Bathroom was a bit small for 8 people. But you're used to on the go. Always happy.
Zuzana was a great host and apartment was amazing! We really enjoyed our time in Prague, Zuzana made everything really easy. I would like to recommend this apartment for everyone.
The reception workers were friendly, they have given us information about the city. The apartment was also nice, we were a group of 8 and we were fitting OK. The pictures also represent the flat well. The only thing that could be bigger are the bathroom and the toilet.
Fantastic place in the old town of Prague. Everything was just perfect for our weekend. Very nice apartment with everything you need. Nice introduction and some helpful recommendations for our time in Prague, too.
The apartment was amazing and so was the welcome at arrival. We loved the city and can recommend to stay at this address. Thank you and perhaps until next time! Greetings, Jochem
The apt. Is absolutely great. Location wise is brilliant because its really close to everything U wanna C in Prague. The apt was great and spacious just like the pictures show and its fully equipped with everything needed. We spent there a week and felt absolutely in home. The hostess was great and gave us some good tips when we checked in and we left. Overall it's a great loft in a great location. I totally Recommend it.
Yorik van G.
Super beautiful spacious loft. We stayed two nights here with 10 men and had a super time. The fact that there was only one shower did not bother because there were several happy sinks and mirrors can be found. In the loft location of the loft was perfect: right in the centre, close to supermarket, bakery and several eateries. Very good service. absolutely recommended.
The apartment is spacious and beautiful, and comfortably fit 8 people. Everything we needed was available in the flat, which was located right in the centre of Prague. Zuzana was extremely helpful and made booking, arrival and stay very smooth, especially as we had never been to Prague before. I can 100% recommend anyone to stay at this apartment. Thank you for such a lovely trip!
I have to say, everything was really perfect. Staff, position, atelier... We had really nice time in Prague. It was close to everywhere. Next time we will go to Bohemia Apartments again for sure :o) Only one thing what could be better in that much big apartment is small bathroom... But it was nice and clean, so... We accepted :o)
Spacious 160 sqm apartment This is the best house that i have even been stayed. There are 1 double 4 single beds. Very big and nice saloon . There is everything you need in the house. It is located in the centre and very close to bars and clubs. If i visit the Prague again I will definetly stay there again. Thank you very much Bohemia!
Huge Attic Apartment in Prague!!! We were a group of five adults that stayed for three nights in this HUGE newly opened attic apartment. The two bedrooms and open lounge/kitchen areas were spacious and comfortable. Beautiful old exposed beams and wooden flooring run throughout the apartment. The shower room is slightly on the small size but nicely decorated. The separate toilette was a good idea especially when there are a lot of people staying. There are patisseries and supermarkets close by where we could get our breakfast and snacks. We enjoyed our stay very much as it was very centrally located and excellent value for money and would stay here again. p.s no lift to this apartment so could pose a slight problem for the elderly.