- Moderní apartmán v domě s výtahem a příjemnou vegetariánskou restaurací v přízemí v klidné ulici v centru Prahy, jen pár kroků od Václavského náměstí a Národní třídy.
- Apartmán má ložnici, halu, prostorný obývací pokoj s jídelním koutem a plně zařízenou kuchyní, koupelnu se sprchovým koutem a toaletou.
- spaní pro: 4 - 5 osob
- ložnice: 1x manželská postel, 1x postel
- obývací místnost: 1x rozkládací sofa pro 2 osoby
- Zdarma rádi poskytneme dětskou jídelní židli a dětskou postýlku.
|Místo pro osob:||6|
|Check-In/Out:||15:00 / 10:00|
|DPH a poplatky:||V ceně|
|Cena až do:||4 osob|
|Extra osoba:||20 € / noc|
|Satelitní TV||Varná konvice||1x rozkládací sofa|
|CD||Mikrovlnka||Extra lůžka k dispozici|
|DVD||Toustovač||Povlečení a ručníky|
|Moderní nábytek||Jídelní bar||Žehlicí potřeby|
|Plně zařízená kuchyň||Koupelna (sprcha)||Wi-Fi zdarma|
|Lednička||Žebrové topení na ručníky||Výtah|
|Pračka||1x manželská postel|
- Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00 hod (příplatek 20 EUR za pozdní příjezd po 21:00, po půlnoci 30 EUR). Brzký příjezd od 12:00 závisí na dostupnosti a předchozí domluvě za možný příplatek.
- Osobní check-in probíhá v naši kanceláři 5 minut od apartmánu. Sídlíme v Paláci Adria, Recepce A, 4. patro - adresa je Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Klíče budou k dispozici od 15:00 - 21:00. Prosím zavolejte nám pokud víte, že nestihnete otevírací dobu.
- Všichni hosté jsou povinni zaregistrovat platný doklad totožnosti. Při příjezdu žádáme o předložení dokladu totožnosti, který odpovídá jménu hosta na rezervaci, který musí také podepsat smlouvu o ubytování. Jsme oprávněni požadovat zálohu při příjezdu kreditní kartou nebo MC a VISA debetní kartou, aby bylo zaručeno uhrazení případných vedlejších poplatků.
- Check-out: do 10:00. Pozdní odjezd závisí na dostupnosti a je možný pouze po předchozí domluvě, maximálně do 14:00 za příplatek 20 EUR.
- Cena: Poplatky za úklid, použití ložního prádla, ručníků a veškerého vybavení, které se v apartmánu nachází, jsou zahrnuty v ceně. V ceně není zahrnut místní poplatek 21 CZK/dospělá osoba/noc, který je splatný při příjezdu.
- Platba a zrušení rezervace:
- Vratná rezervace: Hostovi bude účtována záloha za první noc 14 dní před datem příjezdu. Zrušení rezervace více než 14 dnů před dnem příjezdu (místního času) je zdarma. V případě zrušení rezervace do jednoho dne před datem příjezdu je účtován storno poplatek ve výši částky účtované za první noc. V případě nedojezdu nebo v případě zrušení rezervace v den příjezdu je účtována částka ve výši celého pobytu. Pokud se host rozhodne opustit apartmán před datem uvedeným v rezervaci, nevyužité noci nebudou refundovány. Eventuální bankovní poplatky, spojené s vrácením depozitu, hradí klient.
- Nevratná rezervace: Hostovi bude kdykoli účtována záloha z celkové ceny rezervace. V případě zrušení rezervace je účtována částka ve výši celého pobytu. Pokud se host rozhodne opustit apartmán před datem uvedeným v rezervaci, nevyužité noci nebudou refundovány. Eventuální bankovní poplatky, spojené s vrácením depozitu, hradí klient.
- Děti: Poskytujeme dětskou židli a dětskou postýlku zdarma na žádost hosta. Děti ve věku 0-5 let mohou zůstat v apartmánu zdarma, pokud sdílejí postel s rodičema. Děti ve věku 6-14 let dostanou 50% slevu v případě, že spí na přistýlce.
- Skupinové rezervace: Pořádání večírků není povoleno. Pro skupiny nad 5 osob činí vratná kauce 200 EUR za apartmán.
Nice apartment in a good place, not far from the Railway Station, good standard and attractive price. Absolutely worth recommending.
Superb well equipped apartment very comfortable, good central bedding close to everything, you can visit Prague on foot. Just lack blackout curtains because the place is very bright at night otherwise everything is perfect. Just across the street is a shopping center with a delicatessen very well stocked with French and foreign products. I highly recommend for your next trip.
The accommodation was great. Great location and very clean. Top value for money!
This is an intermediary management apartment with good service. We arrived at 10 o'clock in the evening and the check-in went very smoothly. The younger brother who hosted us was very enthusiastic to introduce us to the place where we played and where we could exchange money. The apartment is great as in the photo. The apartments are large and well equipped. Communication before and after the stay is very smooth. Sending emails is basically a second-second service. The address of the apartment is also very good and the mall is out. It takes about 10 minutes to walk to the Old City. Stayed very comfortable. highly recommended.
Clean and spacious apartment opposite a large Mall with good eateries, supermarket etc. the location, I do miss a big mirror.
Great location from where you can visit the major spots within 5 days. Fantastic location, close to everything, tram stop 100m from the apartment. A lot of restaurants and grocery stores (Tesco and Billa) within few minute walk. The apartment is large, comfortable and well equipped and what is important in winter - very well heated.
Overall stay was great! Awesome location to be at. Everything was within walking distance. The very nice big rooms. It was not crowded what so ever. However pots and pans may need some updating.
It was so nice stay. The location is perfect!
We have been in these apartments for 5 nights and they are really great. They are very well located near all places, Prague is a city that is meant to be enjoyed by walking. You also have a metro stop next door and a department store with a good supermarket right in front. The area is very quiet, without any noise. Spacious, comfortable apartment. We have stayed 3 adults and a 12 year old girl, and we have been at home. The beds are very comfortable and equipped with everything one might need. Impeccable cleanliness, they even came one day to clean up in the middle of our stay. The girl who greeted us was very friendly. All perfect, definitely a place more than recommended to stay in Prague.
I enjoyed my time in downtown Prague. These apartments are a solid choice.
Comfortable bed. Big place to stay. Near tram and metro station. Friendly host.
Very nice flat, communication and everything around was super easy. Next time we will definitely come back!
From here on, I decided to tour Europe only by booking apartments. Perfect stay! Positioned so that we never made use of public transport. A really nice apartment, comfortable and clean. The only drawback, there are only white and a little transparent curtains so in the morning we did not need to set up an alarm clock with the rise of the day. But it could be totally solved by replacing the white blinds with a few shades darker or heavier stuff.
Great, clean, cosy and nice flat. Central, easy to go anywhere from there. Communication and kind help during our whole trip preparation. They even booked us a taxi for our arrival at the airport. We spent a great time there, felt a bit like at home. We recommend it!
The apartment is great, the communication was always effective and really helpful. The location is perfect! Totally recommend it!
Great time in Prague. Great location. I recommend it to anyone.
It was a warm and comfortable apartment. I was very satisfied with the price and was not only close to the old town, but also to the tram and subway that was right in front of the house. I had a department store and a large mall in front of the house so it was perfect for shopping. The airplane was delayed, but hosts waited and were very kind. I traveled from Paris and it was good enough to compare it to the more expensive Parisian hostel.
Very nice apartment corresponding with the photos. Very good location. Very quiet apartment with the windows closed, while located right in the city centre. Recommended.
Very nice, spacious apartment in a central location. It was my second time there and I was again the most satisfied.
Everything was fantastic. Nice apartment as we saw in the pictures. Amusing area, we could easily reach any place we wanted by walking. The Old Town was only 5 minutes away. There were plenty of nice restaurants and bars. Wow, we loved it so much. The most important thing was, that it was so easy for us to check in and to check out. The owner handled a transportation from the airport to the apartment very well, as well as on our way back. We had a wonderful holiday in Prague.
We had an amazing stay ! The appartment is big, with high ceilings and decorated with taste. The location is perfect with a small shopping center with a supermarket just across the street and within a walking distance from the most of Prague's main tourist attractions!
The handover of the keys on the spot was carried out without complications by a very nice fellow. The accommodation was exactly as the description: It was very clean and quiet! The location was ideal for discovering Prague on foot. What a great city! We will recommend the apartment to our friends for their next stay in Prague!!
Apartment is in an amazing location and very well equipped. Looks like pictures, would recommend 100%!
The beds we found very comfortable, the apartment was very clean, our meeting to get keys etc was very informative and prompt. It was very close to metro and the centre, great value for money.
Great location, lovely apartments that are only a short walk from Wencelas Square. Very clean and modern apartments. We booked 4 apartments for a stag group and we weren't disappointed with any of them.
The apartment was so nice! The location couldn't be better. We had an amazing time in Prague. Thanks a lot!
The apartment was great. The shower drain was clogged but I e-mailed Bohemia Apartments and they got it fixed the very next day. Great value for the price. Best part about the apartment is that it is literally across the street from a subway stop. Very easy to get around the city. Plus had a few decent pubs and minimart and coffee shops around the area. Quiet at night. Clean interior and shower. Nothing but good things to say about the host and the apartment.
The apartment was very neat. All the necessities were present ie utensils, water heater, washing, iron / board, hair dryer, etc. The apartment is located across the street from a large shopping centers. Near center, approx. 5min steps. - Bed was a bit too hard. There was only one mirror and that was in the bathroom. Not really ideal for a group of girls :D
The location (close to everything!). The friendliness of welcome by Ludovit. The airport shuttle service.
Furnished really well, and staff were very helpful.
Great location for sightseeing. You can walk to all the sites of the tourist interest on both sides of the river. Also just in front of the apartment there is a shopping centre with a supermarket Tesco. The apartment is located in a beautiful house, it is spacious (we were 4) and very tastefully decorated. Everything is new and clean. The only drawback is the missing reception to which you can store the luggage on the day of arrival or departure. We have used the baggage store at the main train station, which we reached on foot (about 1 km). In the bathroom there is a soap, and also detergents for washing machine and dishwasher are provided.
The apartment was great as described. The construction site opposite the street did not bothered us and it looks as the work is going to be completed no later than by the end of the year. A shopping centre is being built, and next to it there is a Tesco supermarket where you can get everything you need. The area is quiet with a little traffic on the road. Just in 2 minutes you are in the shopping streets. We felt very comfortable!
They did their best to welcome us into their apartment. It was extremely comfortable, clean, new, and probably one of the best locations in Prague. They were very helpful and did their best to give us suggestions and recommendations. I will highly recommend them to anyone looking for a short-long term stay in Prague!!!
Very nice apartment and location. We were close to everything we needed. It is also very easy to get there from the airport. The apartment was very clean, modern and comfortable. The only complaint we may have is the noise from the works across the street (Saturday and Sunday) really early in the morning. But of course this is an issue that will not exist in a few months. We will definitely recommend this place.
Nice apartment in the centre of Prague, 2 min to metro station Mustek. Tesco store in front of the house and cool indian restaurant in the building. They offer 50% discounts each day before they close :-)