- Luxury Prague apartment vacation rental with an amazing view of Prague castle and Charles bridge on the 2nd floor of a very quiet house with a restaurant downstairs.
- Comprises from one bedroom, cloak-room, large living room with double sofa bed, bathroom with shower, fully equipped kitchen.
- Windows facing to Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and to the panorama of Lesser Town. Situated right in the Prague Old Town just a few steps to Charles bridge.
- sleep: 4 - 6 prs
- bedroom: 1x double bed, 1x sofa bed
- lounge: 1x large double sofa bed, 1 x sofa bed
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
|Check-In/Out:||3 pm / 10 am|
|Security Deposit:||100 EUR|
|Rates based on:||4 persons|
|Extra people:||20 € / night|
|LCD TV Sharp 32 full HD||Washing machine and dryer Whirlpool||1x double bed|
|Satellite TV||Oven||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|CD||Kettle||Extra beds available|
|DVD||Microvawe||Bed linen and towels|
|Radio||Toaster||Italian lightening Murano|
|Modern italian design furniture||Cofee maker||Hair dryer|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Bathroom (shower) with heated floor||Ironing facilities|
|Refrigerator||Heated towel rails||Free Wi-Fi internet|
- Check-In: 15 :00- 21:00 (additional costs for later arrivals are 20 EUR after 21:00 and 30 EUR after midnight). Early check-in from 12:00 is a subject to availability (extra charge 15 EUR might apply, please inquire in advance).
- Please, pick up the keys in our office located 10 minutes of easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you will miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to register online their government issued ID prior to the check-in. During the check-in, bookers are required to present their ID and sign an accommodation agreement.
- We are entitled to require a security deposit upon the check-in, payable by credit card or MC and VISA debit card, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: until 10:00. Late check-out is a subject to availability. Possible until 14:00 max, after previous agreement, for an extra charge 20 EUR.
- Price: Taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils available in the apartment are included in the price. City tax 21 CZK/adult person/night is not included in the price and is required upon the arrival.
- Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Refundable reservations: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night 14 days before date of arrival. You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that, if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note, you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Non-Refundable reservations: If cancelled any time, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If leaving earlier after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Children policy: Children of all ages are welcome. We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge, upon a request. Children between the age of 0 and 5 years can stay for free if they share a bed with parents. Children between the age of 6 and 14 will get a 50 % discount if they sleep on an extra bed.
- Group reservations: Parties are not allowed. Groups of more than 5 persons - a refundable damage deposit 200 EUR per apartment will be charged.
We had a great time in the apartment! Remarkable is the location. The landlords were always available and helpful. I would recommend the apartment in any case!
I picked this apartment purely for the view. There we're only two of us staying so plenty of space. The living room is great, you get the best of the sun in the evening with a view of the river/castle and bridge. You're paying for the location but it was worth it for me. Felt very relaxed there, good sleep. Will book with Bohemia Apartments again!
The apartment is in the perfect location for site seeing as it is within walking distance to all of the main attractions. It is a stylish apartment with lots of space. Highly recommended.
The apartment is in a great central location and is super clean.
A lovely apartment in an amazing location. Thank you so much! We had a great stay.
Wir hatten einen sehr schönen Aufenthalt! Die Aussicht auf die Moldau und die Burg ist atemberaubend und die Lage durch die Nähe zur Karlsbrücke sehr gut um die Altstadt Prags kennenzulernen. Check In, Kommunikation und Sauberkeit waren ebenfalls ohne Probleme.
Very good flat, well situated in Praha, with enough space for group of people. We were 4 people and the flat was very confortable. Thank you !
It was my second trip to Prague, but first time to stay at this apartman! It was amazing, I would like to recommend it all of you! :)
Great apartment! Comfortably fit four adults. The view is better then the picture and we were close enough to walk to all the big attractions. Parking is a bit difficult. We had to find a parking garage pretty far away and then either walk or take a taxi with our luggage back to the apartment, so just a heads up if you plan on driving. The space itself was very clean and open and airy. I would definitely stay again in the future!
The apartment was located very central. The welcoming was very nice. Very clean rooms and beds. The apartment provided everything.
The apartment is great and the location is absolutely amazing!! Also, communication with the host was great. I would definitely stay there again. Thank you.
Apartament był zgodny z opisem, czysty, dobrze wyposażony, w świetnej lokalizacji. Kontakt z właścicielami bardzo dobry. Gorąco polecam !
Superbe appartement, très confortable, idéalement placé avec vue sur la Vltava et à proximité immédiate du Pont Charles. Lumière magique au coucher du soleil !
Beautiful apartment, and the view from the window in the livingroom is gorgeous! Would definetely want to stay here again. Very central and good value.
I stayed her with three friends and it was the perfect apartment for the four of us. We arrived to great hosts and it was very clean and tidy. just a short walk to some of the main attractions in prague and when you open the living room windows you view the river with the castle as a back drop. at night everything lights up. There are plenty of bars and cafes close by (Cafe Slavia for good coffee and cake). I would recommend this to anyone who wants a spacious apartment for friends or with family.
Magnificent apartment. The description and photographs of the site are the same as those that we are arriving, maybe the views of living abroad, are actually much better. The location is extraordinary, the historic center and a few meters from everything interesting in Prague. We were lucky to park right outside the door of the building, on weekends the regulated parking is not active. Everything was very clean and the kitchen had everything we needed. It sure is one of the best options to spend fantastic holidays in this city
It was a Perfect stay in the Apartment. You can Walk to every Place in a few minutes. The Apartment is very clean and there is all you Need.
The stay in Prague in the apartment of Marta Lubos and it was fantastic. The location is very central, a minute's walk from the Karluv Most. The area is very quiet and peaceful at night. The apartment is, if possible, even more beautiful than in pictures: spacious, bright, clean and provided with all comforts and accessory. In addition to our arrival Vadim was extremely courteous and well as having made sure to leave our bags in the apartment before the standard check-in has also provided us with a map of the city with attractions to visit. I highly recommend this apartment, a real treat in the Czech capital!
Really liked the flat, large, clean, equipped with all the necessities, and most importantly - the location. Beautiful view from the window. In general, my score of 10 out of 10, thanks for the holidays.
Judith & Alena's place at Charles Bridge was the absolutely best location we could have to explore Prague. The views in the living room were spectacular! The apartment was large and clean and had everything we needed to enjoy out time in Prague. Downstairs from the apartment is a beer garden which we also enjoyed, and there was no problem with noise. Check-in was easy, though it took a bit longer than usual and we were required to give a deposit for the room.
The location of the apartment is perfect, in the very center of Prague with an amazing view. The apartment is clean and well equipped, and when we had an issue with hot water it was fixed in half an hour! Petra took time to answer our questions, recommend places to visit, food restaurants etc, and even went through explaining the map to us marking all the cool spots. It's can be a bit noisy at times, but it's like that everywhere in the center. Would stay there again, and would recommend anyone to stay there!
This apartment was fantastic. The location was perfect. The hosts very helpful and the pub downstairs served great meals. I would definitely recommend it for anyone spending some time in Prague. The description and images are a true representation of the property. The hosts transfer services where also very helpful. Thanks.
Better than Advertised! Unbelievable!!! The flat was extraordinary. You are on the river with the Charles bridge in full sight. The Old Town area around the back. Simply amazing place to stay. The pictures understate the beauty of the place. If its available rent it now you will not be disappointed. Thank you.
Great space and amazing location. We were blown away by the size and cleanliness of this apartment. It has everything you could need and more. There's a great pub right downstairs and you're a 5 minute walk from all the main Czech attractions. Highly recommended.
Alena was great about meeting us early on our day of arrival to let us leave our luggage, and also did a really nice job of suggesting things to do in Prague. The apartment is spectacular - perfect location, amazing view of the river and castle, super clean and well equipped, and comfortable beds. Highly recommended!
My stay in Prague was brief (just 1 night) so I wanted to maximize my experience. This apartment was ideally located--close to all the sights and several tram lines--with a postcard view of the castle and river. Judith, the apartment manager, was wonderful--quick to respond to my inquiry, very flexible with my schedule and helpful orienting me to the city. The apartment itself was very modern and comfortable. My only complaint would be the noise from the interior courtyard which has a pub in it. I think it was a minor issue though and one I'd gladly put up with again if given the chance. I just could not get enough of that view! Overall, I could not have asked for a more perfect place for my stay in Prague.
I couldn't have been happier with the location and space. Had an amazing time in Prague, everything is within walking distance. Only warning to travellers is watch Taxi drivers, none of them seem to take the shortest route and will jack up the prices when they know you are a tourist. I found pre negotiating the prices is a very good practice. I want to reiterate the location of this apartment, amazing view, beautiful space!
The apartment was in the perfect location, with a view of the river and old town city. Super clean and easily accommodates a lot of people. My friends and I loved our experience here and would definitely recommend staying here if you are travelling to Prague.
We had booked this in advance with a lot of information and response from Zuzana and her team. I was the contacted by her team to confirm the booking and even book me a taxi from the airport. They were very organised and friendly at all times. The apartment is beautiful and in a great location- within a minute walk to the Charles Bridge and a couple more to the Old Town. The view of the Castle was spectacular. Inside the apartment was clean and in good condition with Wi-fi. I recommend this apartment for anyone visiting Prague. Thank you very much for your hospitality, we really enjoyed our stay in the apartment. Katerina was very kind and attentive. Thanks Christina
Stayed at the apartment in February. The view is wonderful, especially at night when the castle on the hill lighted. The apartment is centrally located and you can walk to various tourist sights, including the Charles Bridge and the old square, within a few minutes. The apartment was clean and we were met by the representative, as scheduled. The living area was spacious while the bedroom was a little tight. (But, who stays in the bedroom when visiting Prague.) The bathroom was modern and the shower was excellent. The only negative is that, on the bottom floor of the complex, there is a café for younger people which can get a little noisy on Friday and Saturday nights. My only suggestions to Zuzana are minor. While the kitchen had coffee, there was no sugar or cream. And, the living room could use another light or two. But, as I said, these are minor. Overall, the stay was excellent and I would recommend the apartment to future travellers.
This apartment was absolutely superb. Lots of space. Large bed for 2 people plus a few convertible couches. We had 3 guy friends stay there and it was perfect. Location cannot be beaten, right next to the Charles Bridge.
Well eqipped and modern Prague apartment The apartment is at it looks: very clean, modern, and well-equipped. One can see the sights from the window, with a great view and activity along the waterfront. The managers are responsive to any requests. There is some noise in the evening until ten pm from the bar/cafe below.
Great stay in Prague!!! The room was clean and in a great location. We could see the castle and Charles Bridge from our window (as the picture shows). The room had lots of space and high ceilings. Two large windows let in a lot of natural sunlight (there are curtains if you prefer). The person who checked us in was very nice, and we were able to arrange a late checkout. The WiFi was strong. The bathroom had an independent heating system which I imagine would be quite nice in the winter (we stayed during the summer). Overall, we had a great stay. I highly recommend this.
“Very good trip in Prague” Bohemia apartement (charles bridge N°3) is like Prague, beautiful, calm, clean.....an amazing view of the castle, near to the old town....very good trip in Prague