Visiting Prague, but Czech traditional food is not enough to explore? Hungry for other European cuisine? What about some...
Heading to Prague soon? Do you feel like shopping around and bringing some Czech design back to your home?...
Often, people traveling to a foreign city immediately search for a place near the water. Whether it is lake...
Today in Prague, as you may have noticed, some shops are closed and the public transport follows a different...
This week, the famous Karlovy Vary International Film Festival (KVIFF) starts in the Czech Republic. This is the largest...
The summer has been already in full action for quite a while, and during the next two months, the...
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
- Beer In Prague: The Best, The Most Interesting And The Cheapest Ones February 9, 2019
- The Most Romantic Valentine´s Day In Prague January 30, 2019
- Book A Day Stay: Recharge, Create, Keep Your Luggage Safe For Few Comfy Hours In Prague January 20, 2019
This weekend! The 5th anniversary edition of Open House Praha 2019 will open gates of 80 buildings and spaces that are not usually accessible. Enjoy the trip and explore the city 👉🏻 openhousepraha.cz/pr….
It's not far away from Prague. So if you want to go for a one-day trip from Prague, Karlštejn castle is a great choice! 👉🏻 ow.ly/LJE150ubTcw
Do you need another tips for great restaurants, pubs, bookstores in the centre? 👉🏻 youtu.be/5rzR2KLwHuI
©2019 Bohemia Apartments