Fall is the perfect season for chilling in cafés, drinking coffee or cocoa and enjoying all the Prague´s colours...
, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Festivals & Events, Festivals & Events, Interesting Places, Christmas in Prague, Christmas in Prague, holidays, markets
Where can you get more Christmassy feeling than on a Christmas market? We bring you a list of the best...
, Art In Prague, Art In Prague, Special Offers, Accomodation Prague, apartments, apartments, Bohemia apartments, getaway, Grand Classic @en, Prague Apartments, romantic, St. Valentine, Stay Prague, Vladislav Attic @en, Vladislav Exclusive @en
It’s coming up again, in less than two weeks time. Red baloons, heart-shaped chocolate boxes and lovey-dovey cards –...
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
- Beer In Prague: The Best, The Most Interesting And The Cheapest Ones February 9, 2019
- The Most Romantic Valentine´s Day In Prague January 30, 2019
- Book A Day Stay: Recharge, Create, Keep Your Luggage Safe For Few Comfy Hours In Prague January 20, 2019
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn bar Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle restaurant Restaurants sport tips travel trip video Wenceslas Square
©2019 Bohemia Apartments