Advent has started and Christmas has already arrived to Prague. Everything smells, looks and feels so special, cozy and...
, Architecture, Architecture, Uncategorized, alphonse mucha, art, art nouveau, Art Noveau in Prague, culture, culture, culture
You must have heard about Alphonse Mucha. If not, you have probably seen his distinctive Art Nouveau images...
, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, ballroom, Bohemia apartments, dance, dance music, dancing, latino, prague apartment
Do you have a taste for dance music and feeling like moving your hips a bit while staying in...
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
- Beer In Prague: The Best, The Most Interesting And The Cheapest Ones February 9, 2019
- The Most Romantic Valentine´s Day In Prague January 30, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn bar Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle restaurant Restaurants sport tips travel trip video Wenceslas Square