It’s always good to have some interesting information and fun facts up your sleeve when travelling. Just pull them...
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
You must have heard about Alphonse Mucha. If not, you have probably seen his distinctive Art Nouveau images...
Today in Prague, as you may have noticed, some shops are closed and the public transport follows a different...
Let us tell you a little story about one unique place in Prague… Na Hollaru is a multifunctional space...
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
- Beer In Prague: The Best, The Most Interesting And The Cheapest Ones February 9, 2019
- The Most Romantic Valentine´s Day In Prague January 30, 2019
- Book A Day Stay: Recharge, Create, Keep Your Luggage Safe For Few Comfy Hours In Prague January 20, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
Don't forget to visit our favourite local Trhy na Jiřáku. You will enjoy great seasonal food and perfect atmosphere! 💛 📸 Trhy na Jiřáku pic.twitter.com/LqdQ…
This weekend! The 5th anniversary edition of Open House Praha 2019 will open gates of 80 buildings and spaces that are not usually accessible. Enjoy the trip and explore the city 👉🏻 openhousepraha.cz/pr….
©2019 Bohemia Apartments