1. How would you briefly introduce yourself?
“Hello, I am Alice and I just moved back to Prague from Madrid. I am a big travel and food enthusiast always out of home. “
2. What do you like most about your job?
“What I enjoy the most about my work is the cultural diversity and the fact, my work allows me to travel and use foreign languages on daily basis.“
3. What would you recommend to our guests in Prague?
“As a Prague local I enjoy getting lost in the streets of Old Town and stopping in cosy cafés.“
4. What is your creed or motto in life?
“I am trying to live by motto “No act of kindness is ever wasted”.“
5. Which apartment would you recommend?
“Our 8 lovely apartments in newly renovated building Harrachovsky Palace with an extensive history.“
6. Your favorite Restaurant, Bar, Cafe in Prague?
“As “do not miss” place I always recommend to our guest is Petite and always busy restaurant named St.Martin.“