The neighbourhood of some of our apartments, Nové Město (New Town) is definitely not lacking good and trendy places...
, Architecture, Eat & Drink, Guides, Interesting Places, Sightseeing, Uncategorized, Where to go in Prague, food, history, markets, shopping, markets, Wenceslas Square
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
, Prague Apartments, Where to go in Prague, accommodation, air-conditioning, apartments, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, Harrachovsky Palace, Jindrisska, Klara Sumova, Prague, Prague Apartments, terrace, travel, Wenceslas Square
The summer has been already in full action for quite a while, and during the next two months, the...
- Christmas Prague: What To Hit And What To Miss December 9, 2018
- Perfect Coffee Shops For Fall In Prague November 28, 2018
- Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Prague And Will Remember Forever October 23, 2018
- Epic Bars In Prague, Part 2: Drinks, Food And Music Included September 25, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 4 September 20, 2018
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn bar Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square
©2018 Bohemia Apartments