The neighbourhood of some of our apartments, Nové Město (New Town) is definitely not lacking good and trendy places...
, Architecture, Eat & Drink, Guides, Interesting Places, Sightseeing, Uncategorized, Where to go in Prague, food, history, markets, shopping, markets, Wenceslas Square
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
, Prague Apartments, Where to go in Prague, accommodation, air-conditioning, apartments, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, Harrachovsky Palace, Jindrisska, Klara Sumova, Prague, Prague Apartments, terrace, travel, Wenceslas Square
The summer has been already in full action for quite a while, and during the next two months, the...
- Cinnamon Bun Battle: The Ones You Will Dream About August 16, 2018
- Exhibitions You Need To See In Prague August 12, 2018
- 5 Arty Feedbacks From Our Guests That Make Us Super Thrilled July 26, 2018
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square
©2018 Bohemia Apartments