There is no better or easier way how to find the most interesting and original sights, (food and drink)...
Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
Music, cuisine, culture and performance – during spring, the streets of Prague are becoming living and pulsating. If plan...
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
As you travel around Prague, you may have wondered about the purpose of the towering high-tech structure that dominates...
One of Prague’s most well-known landmarks is the imposing neo-Classical National Museum (Národní muzeum), at the top of Wenceslas...
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa