Žižkov neighbourhood has a bad reputation. It´s often called to be dirty, loud and full of people you wouldn´t...
Do you want to enjoy weekend getaway with your girlfriends? Without all those „to do“ lists, boyfriends/husbands, school obligations...
Whether you are a freelancer, digital nomad, or you simply travel for business a lot, you probably know the...
Today in Prague, as you may have noticed, some shops are closed and the public transport follows a different...
The summer has been already in full action for quite a while, and during the next two months, the...
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
- Merry Christmas December 20, 2020
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa