Let´s face it. Souvenirs you can find in the city centre are not the most original and interesting pieces...
Whether you are a freelancer, digital nomad, or you simply travel for business a lot, you probably know the...
Today in Prague, as you may have noticed, some shops are closed and the public transport follows a different...
The summer has been already in full action for quite a while, and during the next two months, the...
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
- What To Do In Prague When You Are On A Budget June 28, 2018
- Festival: Food, Music And Culture Ones You Don´t Want To Miss June 26, 2018
- Czech Cuisine: The Best Czech Restaurants In Prague June 4, 2018
#Veggie Naplavka are vegan and vegetarian food festivals at the #Naplavka riverbank, a #foodie hot spot known for farmers’ markets and #culinary events. The next one is coming in September. Stay tuned! #prague ow.ly/OUw530kVFhE
Exhibition tip: Herbert Slavík, receiver of many prestigious prizes has taken pictures of famous personalities, friends, acquittances but also of some ordinary people. Definitely worth seeing! ow.ly/tS4A30kVESJ
©2018 Bohemia Apartments