We are aware of the fact that our guests are the best in the world. Now it´s official and...
Visiting Prague, but Czech traditional food is not enough to explore? Hungry for other European cuisine? What about some...
Sometimes, staying healthy while traveling is a little less easier than it might seem. We are often in rush...
Do you have a taste for dance music and feeling like moving your hips a bit while staying in...
Whether you are a freelancer, digital nomad, or you simply travel for business a lot, you probably know the...
Often, people traveling to a foreign city immediately search for a place near the water. Whether it is lake...
Today in Prague, as you may have noticed, some shops are closed and the public transport follows a different...
This week, the famous Karlovy Vary International Film Festival (KVIFF) starts in the Czech Republic. This is the largest...
- Merry Christmas December 20, 2020
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa