One of the attractions that you should definitely not miss while you’re in Prague is the Jewish Quarter. Known...
What is the Bohemian Carnevale? The project which celebrates the particular human joy and follows the allegorical celebrations. These...
Prague is a magical, mysterious city, full of fascinating tales and legends. During your stay in your Prague apartment, you...
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
- What To Do In Prague When You Are On A Budget June 28, 2018
- Festival: Food, Music And Culture Ones You Don´t Want To Miss June 26, 2018
- Czech Cuisine: The Best Czech Restaurants In Prague June 4, 2018
- Prague´s Parks: The Pros And Cons May 20, 2018
#Veggie Naplavka are vegan and vegetarian food festivals at the #Naplavka riverbank, a #foodie hot spot known for farmers’ markets and #culinary events. The next one is coming in September. Stay tuned! #prague ow.ly/OUw530kVFhE
Exhibition tip: Herbert Slavík, receiver of many prestigious prizes has taken pictures of famous personalities, friends, acquittances but also of some ordinary people. Definitely worth seeing! ow.ly/tS4A30kVESJ
Our #BohemiaApartments come across as chic apartments, but there is much more to them as they are set in the #magical historical houses of #Prague . Check our availabilities for the next weekend! ow.ly/RkqO30kVCXV #weekendplans #traveltips pic.twitter.com/Mj56…
©2018 Bohemia Apartments