Second part of “The One And Only” series is dedicated to our beloved Smetanovo nábřeží. It is a beautiful...
Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
Prague is beautiful during a daytime, as we all know, but what about Prague at night? Have you ever taken a...
Smetanovo nabrezi (Smetana’s Embankment) is one of the most favourite spots for many Prague inhabitants and tourists. Along the...
Bohemia Apartments Prague brings you the second part of article about the Jewish Quarter In Prague. The previous article...
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
- What To Do In Prague When You Are On A Budget June 28, 2018
- Festival: Food, Music And Culture Ones You Don´t Want To Miss June 26, 2018
- Czech Cuisine: The Best Czech Restaurants In Prague June 4, 2018
#Veggie Naplavka are vegan and vegetarian food festivals at the #Naplavka riverbank, a #foodie hot spot known for farmers’ markets and #culinary events. The next one is coming in September. Stay tuned! #prague ow.ly/OUw530kVFhE
Exhibition tip: Herbert Slavík, receiver of many prestigious prizes has taken pictures of famous personalities, friends, acquittances but also of some ordinary people. Definitely worth seeing! ow.ly/tS4A30kVESJ
©2018 Bohemia Apartments