Easter is surely primarily a Christian holiday but in the Czech Republic, everybody likes this holiday. Meanwhile Christians mainly...
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
As you travel around Prague, you may have wondered about the purpose of the towering high-tech structure that dominates...
We thought it would be nice to take you to a beautiful and at the same time culturally significant...
- Cinnamon Bun Battle: The Ones You Will Dream About August 16, 2018
- Exhibitions You Need To See In Prague August 12, 2018
- 5 Arty Feedbacks From Our Guests That Make Us Super Thrilled July 26, 2018
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
©2018 Bohemia Apartments