Craving some art exhibitions? In need of some cultural drive? We´ve got you covered. Here are few exhibitions you...
You must have heard about Alphonse Mucha. If not, you have probably seen his distinctive Art Nouveau images...
Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
Music, cuisine, culture and performance – during spring, the streets of Prague are becoming living and pulsating. If plan...
We thought it would be nice to take you to a beautiful and at the same time culturally significant...
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague