One of Prague’s most well-known landmarks is the imposing neo-Classical National Museum (Národní muzeum), at the top of Wenceslas...
Apartment rentals are simply the perfect choice for families. Viewing apartments in Prague and renting one for your family...
All generations – children, grown-ups as well as seniors we witing for traditional Prague’s St. Matthew’s Fair (Matejska pout)...
Great! You have decided to visit Prague and choose our Apartments in Prague! This article is dedicated to the...
Bohemia Apartments Prague is coming with interesting tips on where to go with your small children to play, which...
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa