Prague is magical, vivid, beautiful and historical. On the other hand, there are some hidden tourist traps waiting for...
Often, people traveling to a foreign city immediately search for a place near the water. Whether it is lake...
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
If you have ever been to Prague, you have definetely visited Charles Bridge – that is a must! Have...
Charles Bridge is a must see in Prague and an unforgettable sight, but the picturesque peninsula under the bridge,...
- Cinnamon Bun Battle: The Ones You Will Dream About August 16, 2018
- Exhibitions You Need To See In Prague August 12, 2018
- 5 Arty Feedbacks From Our Guests That Make Us Super Thrilled July 26, 2018
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
Štefánik's Observatory is an #astronomical #observatory on #Petřín hill founded in 1928. All year round it offers public daytime and nighttime sky watching! How cool is that! #skywatching #traveltips #prague pic.twitter.com/NAMa…
Castle Night on 25th August will take you to places which visitors of #castles never get to see. You can do #nighttour with lanterns and candles, see performances, concerts and shows. List of participating #prague castles here 👉 ow.ly/EWZi30la75B
©2018 Bohemia Apartments