This week, the famous Karlovy Vary International Film Festival (KVIFF) starts in the Czech Republic. This is the largest...
The summer has been already in full action for quite a while, and during the next two months, the...
Music, cuisine, culture and performance – during spring, the streets of Prague are becoming living and pulsating. If plan...
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
It’s coming up again, in less than two weeks time. Red baloons, heart-shaped chocolate boxes and lovey-dovey cards –...
Most people think that beginning of autumn is the worst possible time for a holiday. You know this all...
- Merry Christmas December 20, 2020
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa