Good news, everyone! Our e-shop is out. That means another service to make your stay in our Bohemia Apartments...
Visiting Prague, but Czech traditional food is not enough to explore? Hungry for other European cuisine? What about some...
Heading to Prague soon? Do you feel like shopping around and bringing some Czech design back to your home?...
Sometimes, staying healthy while traveling is a little less easier than it might seem. We are often in rush...
Do you have a taste for dance music and feeling like moving your hips a bit while staying in...
Whether you are a freelancer, digital nomad, or you simply travel for business a lot, you probably know the...
Often, people traveling to a foreign city immediately search for a place near the water. Whether it is lake...
Today in Prague, as you may have noticed, some shops are closed and the public transport follows a different...
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa