Second part of “The One And Only” series is dedicated to our beloved Smetanovo nábřeží. It is a beautiful...
The summer has been already in full action for quite a while, and during the next two months, the...
Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
Music, cuisine, culture and performance – during spring, the streets of Prague are becoming living and pulsating. If plan...
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
We’re thrilled to announce that our Prague apartments have been recognized for superior service and selected for the 2016 Trip...
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague