Stromovka holds a very strong position among the best parks in Prague. Prague is blessed with many parks and...
Let us tell you a little story about one unique place in Prague… Na Hollaru is a multifunctional space...
As you travel around Prague, you may have wondered about the purpose of the towering high-tech structure that dominates...
We thought it would be nice to take you to a beautiful and at the same time culturally significant...
- Exhibitions You Need To See In Prague August 12, 2018
- 5 Arty Feedbacks From Our Guests That Make Us Super Thrilled July 26, 2018
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
- What To Do In Prague When You Are On A Budget June 28, 2018
Štefánik's Observatory is an #astronomical #observatory on #Petřín hill founded in 1928. All year round it offers public daytime and nighttime sky watching! How cool is that! #skywatching #traveltips #prague pic.twitter.com/NAMa…
Castle Night on 25th August will take you to places which visitors of #castles never get to see. You can do #nighttour with lanterns and candles, see performances, concerts and shows. List of participating #prague castles here 👉 ow.ly/EWZi30la75B
©2018 Bohemia Apartments