Heading to Prague soon? Do you feel like shopping around and bringing some Czech design back to your home?...
Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
We’re thrilled to announce that our Prague apartments have been recognized for superior service and selected for the 2016 Trip...
It’s coming up again, in less than two weeks time. Red baloons, heart-shaped chocolate boxes and lovey-dovey cards –...
We are proud to announce that our residences Bohemia Apartments Prague Old Town and Bohemia Apartments Prague Centre were...
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague