This year is the third time Prague will be hosting international jazz festival called YOUNG JAZZ TUNES 2012. The event will take place from April, 13 to May, 3 on particular days stated below. The main aim of the festival is to attract young people to jazz music and support jazz music scene in Czech Republic.
, Where to go in Prague, art, culture, Czech Republic, festival, Fringe, LGBTQ+, Old Town, performance, prague apartment, Prague Apartments, Prague Fringe, Prague Fringe 2017, spoken word, theatre, tips, travel
Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
- Beer In Prague: The Best, The Most Interesting And The Cheapest Ones February 9, 2019
- The Most Romantic Valentine´s Day In Prague January 30, 2019
- Book A Day Stay: Recharge, Create, Keep Your Luggage Safe For Few Comfy Hours In Prague January 20, 2019
Don't forget to visit our favourite local Trhy na Jiřáku. You will enjoy great seasonal food and perfect atmosphere! 💛 📸 Trhy na Jiřáku pic.twitter.com/LqdQ…
This weekend! The 5th anniversary edition of Open House Praha 2019 will open gates of 80 buildings and spaces that are not usually accessible. Enjoy the trip and explore the city 👉🏻 openhousepraha.cz/pr….
©2019 Bohemia Apartments