This year is the third time Prague will be hosting international jazz festival called YOUNG JAZZ TUNES 2012. The event will take place from April, 13 to May, 3 on particular days stated below. The main aim of the festival is to attract young people to jazz music and support jazz music scene in Czech Republic.
, Art In Prague, Culture In Prague, Festivals & Events, Where to go in Prague, art, Bohemia Apartments Prague, culture, Czech, Czech Republic, festival, Fringe, LGBTQ+, Old Town, performance, prague apartment, Prague Apartments, Prague Fringe, Prague Fringe 2017, spoken word, theatre, tips, travel
Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
, Culture In Prague, Festivals & Events, art, beer, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, cuisine, culture, Czech, Czech Beer, Czech Beer Festival, Czech Republic, festival, festivals, food, Fringe, Holi, music, national holidays, open-air, Prague Fringe, Prague Fringe 2017, tips, travel, trip
Music, cuisine, culture and performance – during spring, the streets of Prague are becoming living and pulsating. If plan...
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
- Beer In Prague: The Best, The Most Interesting And The Cheapest Ones February 9, 2019
- The Most Romantic Valentine´s Day In Prague January 30, 2019
- Book A Day Stay: Recharge, Create, Keep Your Luggage Safe For Few Comfy Hours In Prague January 20, 2019
©2019 Bohemia Apartments