, Architecture, Eat & Drink, Guides, Interesting Places, Sightseeing, Uncategorized, Where to go in Prague, food, history, markets, shopping, markets, Wenceslas Square
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
, Prague Apartments, guest relations manager
If you came to Prague and used our Prague Apartment rentals services, you have probably met an important member...
, Prague Apartments, danish students, danish youngsters, denmark, destroy apartments, hotel rooms, Prague, vandalism prague, young danes
Hot topic in Czech! Media talk about young Danish students coming to Prague because of cheap alcohol and accommodation....
- Merry Christmas December 20, 2020
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa