Take this as a Prague´s bucket list. The places you should definitely visit before you say: “Goodbye, Prague.” Check...
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
Today in Prague, as you may have noticed, some shops are closed and the public transport follows a different...
You find yourself in a luxury Prague city centre apartment with amazing views of Prague castle and Charles bridge. Windows are...
If you have ever been to Prague, you have definetely visited Charles Bridge – that is a must! Have...
Prague is beautiful during a daytime, as we all know, but what about Prague at night? Have you ever taken a...
Charles Bridge is a must see in Prague and an unforgettable sight, but the picturesque peninsula under the bridge,...
- Merry Christmas December 20, 2020
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa