Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
Today in Prague, as you may have noticed, some shops are closed and the public transport follows a different...
You find yourself in a luxury Prague city centre apartment with amazing views of Prague castle and Charles bridge. Windows are...
If you have ever been to Prague, you have definetely visited Charles Bridge – that is a must! Have...
Prague is beautiful during a daytime, as we all know, but what about Prague at night? Have you ever taken a...
Charles Bridge is a must see in Prague and an unforgettable sight, but the picturesque peninsula under the bridge,...
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
- What To Do In Prague When You Are On A Budget June 28, 2018
- Festival: Food, Music And Culture Ones You Don´t Want To Miss June 26, 2018
- Czech Cuisine: The Best Czech Restaurants In Prague June 4, 2018
- Prague´s Parks: The Pros And Cons May 20, 2018
#Veggie Naplavka are vegan and vegetarian food festivals at the #Naplavka riverbank, a #foodie hot spot known for farmers’ markets and #culinary events. The next one is coming in September. Stay tuned! #prague ow.ly/OUw530kVFhE
Exhibition tip: Herbert Slavík, receiver of many prestigious prizes has taken pictures of famous personalities, friends, acquittances but also of some ordinary people. Definitely worth seeing! ow.ly/tS4A30kVESJ
©2018 Bohemia Apartments