Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
, Culture In Prague, Festivals & Events, art, beer, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, cuisine, culture, Czech, Czech Beer, Czech Beer Festival, Czech Republic, festival, festivals, food, Fringe, Holi, music, national holidays, open-air, Prague Fringe, Prague Fringe 2017, tips, travel, trip
Music, cuisine, culture and performance – during spring, the streets of Prague are becoming living and pulsating. If plan...
- Cinnamon Bun Battle: The Ones You Will Dream About August 16, 2018
- Exhibitions You Need To See In Prague August 12, 2018
- 5 Arty Feedbacks From Our Guests That Make Us Super Thrilled July 26, 2018
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square
©2018 Bohemia Apartments