Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
Visiting Prague, but Czech traditional food is not enough to explore? Hungry for other European cuisine? What about some...
Heading to Prague soon? Do you feel like shopping around and bringing some Czech design back to your home?...
Often, people traveling to a foreign city immediately search for a place near the water. Whether it is lake...
You find yourself right in Prague’s city centre in a new luxury apartment. You have all of the Prague’s...
There are two kinds of people who travel: either there are tourists or travellers. Let’s say that tourists are...
If you have ever been to Prague, you have definetely visited Charles Bridge – that is a must! Have...
Valentine’s day is knocking on the door and you might be already trying to figure out, how you’re...
- Merry Christmas December 20, 2020
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa