Summer is in full action and during the hot days, cities are getting busier and more hectic. Prague is...
Often, people traveling to a foreign city immediately search for a place near the water. Whether it is lake...
You find yourself right in Prague’s city centre in a new luxury apartment. You have all of the Prague’s...
There are two kinds of people who travel: either there are tourists or travellers. Let’s say that tourists are...
If you have ever been to Prague, you have definetely visited Charles Bridge – that is a must! Have...
Valentine’s day is knocking on the door and you might be already trying to figure out, how you’re...
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
- What To Do In Prague When You Are On A Budget June 28, 2018
- Festival: Food, Music And Culture Ones You Don´t Want To Miss June 26, 2018
- Czech Cuisine: The Best Czech Restaurants In Prague June 4, 2018
#Veggie Naplavka are vegan and vegetarian food festivals at the #Naplavka riverbank, a #foodie hot spot known for farmers’ markets and #culinary events. The next one is coming in September. Stay tuned! #prague ow.ly/OUw530kVFhE
Exhibition tip: Herbert Slavík, receiver of many prestigious prizes has taken pictures of famous personalities, friends, acquittances but also of some ordinary people. Definitely worth seeing! ow.ly/tS4A30kVESJ
©2018 Bohemia Apartments