We had created this series to give you tips from locals who know their city the best. First part...
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
Visiting Prague, but Czech traditional food is not enough to explore? Hungry for other European cuisine? What about some...
Heading to Prague soon? Do you feel like shopping around and bringing some Czech design back to your home?...
- Exhibitions You Need To See In Prague August 12, 2018
- 5 Arty Feedbacks From Our Guests That Make Us Super Thrilled July 26, 2018
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
- What To Do In Prague When You Are On A Budget June 28, 2018
Štefánik's Observatory is an #astronomical #observatory on #Petřín hill founded in 1928. All year round it offers public daytime and nighttime sky watching! How cool is that! #skywatching #traveltips #prague pic.twitter.com/NAMa…
Castle Night on 25th August will take you to places which visitors of #castles never get to see. You can do #nighttour with lanterns and candles, see performances, concerts and shows. List of participating #prague castles here 👉 ow.ly/EWZi30la75B
©2018 Bohemia Apartments