Year 2016 could be called an Avocado Year. Everyone was eating it for breakfast, lunch or dinner and tasting...
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
Visiting Prague, but Czech traditional food is not enough to explore? Hungry for other European cuisine? What about some...
Sometimes, staying healthy while traveling is a little less easier than it might seem. We are often in rush...
Whether you are a freelancer, digital nomad, or you simply travel for business a lot, you probably know the...
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
Let us tell you a little story about one unique place in Prague… Na Hollaru is a multifunctional space...
- Merry Christmas December 20, 2020
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa