Christmas is fast approaching, and so we’ve decided to introduce you to the most well-known Christmas customs and traditions...
The way Czechs and Slovaks celebrate Easter is very, let’s say.. unique. Just like in many other Eastern European...
Smetanovo nabrezi (Smetana’s Embankment) is one of the most favourite spots for many Prague inhabitants and tourists. Along the...
Miloš Zeman vs Karel Schwarzenberg Czech nation has showed its bipolarity in political opinions today. Votes counting of the...
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
- What To Do In Prague When You Are On A Budget June 28, 2018
- Festival: Food, Music And Culture Ones You Don´t Want To Miss June 26, 2018
- Czech Cuisine: The Best Czech Restaurants In Prague June 4, 2018
#Veggie Naplavka are vegan and vegetarian food festivals at the #Naplavka riverbank, a #foodie hot spot known for farmers’ markets and #culinary events. The next one is coming in September. Stay tuned! #prague ow.ly/OUw530kVFhE
Exhibition tip: Herbert Slavík, receiver of many prestigious prizes has taken pictures of famous personalities, friends, acquittances but also of some ordinary people. Definitely worth seeing! ow.ly/tS4A30kVESJ
©2018 Bohemia Apartments