Are you a fan of flea markets? And what about bargains? Authentic experiences sound good as well? Yes, yes...
Sometimes, staying healthy while traveling is a little less easier than it might seem. We are often in rush...
This week, the famous Karlovy Vary International Film Festival (KVIFF) starts in the Czech Republic. This is the largest...
There are two kinds of people who travel: either there are tourists or travellers. Let’s say that tourists are...
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague