Festival. The word that makes you all happy, smiley, excited and buzzed. Festival season in Prague is going to...
Heading to Prague soon? Do you feel like shopping around and bringing some Czech design back to your home?...
This week, the famous Karlovy Vary International Film Festival (KVIFF) starts in the Czech Republic. This is the largest...
Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
One of Prague’s most well-known landmarks is the imposing neo-Classical National Museum (Národní muzeum), at the top of Wenceslas...
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
- What To Do In Prague When You Are On A Budget June 28, 2018
- Festival: Food, Music And Culture Ones You Don´t Want To Miss June 26, 2018
- Czech Cuisine: The Best Czech Restaurants In Prague June 4, 2018
- Prague´s Parks: The Pros And Cons May 20, 2018
#Veggie Naplavka are vegan and vegetarian food festivals at the #Naplavka riverbank, a #foodie hot spot known for farmers’ markets and #culinary events. The next one is coming in September. Stay tuned! #prague ow.ly/OUw530kVFhE
Exhibition tip: Herbert Slavík, receiver of many prestigious prizes has taken pictures of famous personalities, friends, acquittances but also of some ordinary people. Definitely worth seeing! ow.ly/tS4A30kVESJ
©2018 Bohemia Apartments