Craving some art exhibitions? In need of some cultural drive? We´ve got you covered. Here are few exhibitions you...
Heading to Prague soon? Do you feel like shopping around and bringing some Czech design back to your home?...
This week, the famous Karlovy Vary International Film Festival (KVIFF) starts in the Czech Republic. This is the largest...
Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
One of Prague’s most well-known landmarks is the imposing neo-Classical National Museum (Národní muzeum), at the top of Wenceslas...
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague