Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
You must have heard about Alphonse Mucha. If not, you have probably seen his distinctive Art Nouveau images...
Today in Prague, as you may have noticed, some shops are closed and the public transport follows a different...
Let us tell you a little story about one unique place in Prague… Na Hollaru is a multifunctional space...
As you travel around Prague, you may have wondered about the purpose of the towering high-tech structure that dominates...
- Cinnamon Bun Battle: The Ones You Will Dream About August 16, 2018
- Exhibitions You Need To See In Prague August 12, 2018
- 5 Arty Feedbacks From Our Guests That Make Us Super Thrilled July 26, 2018
- The One And Only: Nové Město July 22, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 3 July 17, 2018
©2018 Bohemia Apartments