It’s always good to have some interesting information and fun facts up your sleeve when travelling. Just pull them...
Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí in Czech) is mainly a shopping, business and cultural centre in Prague. It holds its...
You must have heard about Alphonse Mucha. If not, you have probably seen his distinctive Art Nouveau images...
Today in Prague, as you may have noticed, some shops are closed and the public transport follows a different...
Let us tell you a little story about one unique place in Prague… Na Hollaru is a multifunctional space...
- Christmas Prague: What To Hit And What To Miss December 9, 2018
- Perfect Coffee Shops For Fall In Prague November 28, 2018
- Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Prague And Will Remember Forever October 23, 2018
- Epic Bars In Prague, Part 2: Drinks, Food And Music Included September 25, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 4 September 20, 2018
©2018 Bohemia Apartments