Three weeks ago, Bohemia Apartments Prague attended the Earth Hour project to support the idea of saving electrical energy on the Earth. As a continuation, today on Earth Day, we would like to inspire our visitors and all of you in your homes by a voluntary green policy we have prepared.
, Family vacation, How To's & Tips, Prague Apartments, apartments, children, family vacation, why to rent an apartment
Apartment rentals are simply the perfect choice for families. Viewing apartments in Prague and renting one for your family...
, Art In Prague, Guides, How To's & Tips, Where to go in Prague, art, Bohemia apartments, Chemistry Gallery, Czech design, Footshop, Freshlabels, Manufaktura, Old Town Sqaure, Prague Apartments, Prague design, SmetanaQ
Heading to Prague soon? Do you feel like shopping around and bringing some Czech design back to your home?...
- Your Vacation with Pets: So Easy in Bohemia Apartments July 30, 2020
- Come and Restart Yourself in Prague, We are Open! May 31, 2020
- 5 Particular Tips, How To Survive Social Distancing April 14, 2020
- Travel Through Prague With Public Transport. Where Is It Worth Getting Off? February 29, 2020
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Art In Prague
- Culture In Prague
- Eat & Drink
- Family vacation
- Festivals & Events
- Going Green
- How To's & Tips
- Interesting Places
- Original Czech
- Our apartments
- Prague Apartments
- Pražské vycházky
- Rady a Tipy
- Seasons In Prague
- Special Offers
- Traveling with children
- Where to go in Prague
- Zajímavá místa