Three weeks ago, Bohemia Apartments Prague attended the Earth Hour project to support the idea of saving electrical energy on the Earth. As a continuation, today on Earth Day, we would like to inspire our visitors and all of you in your homes by a voluntary green policy we have prepared.
, Uncategorized, sport
Still keeping up to your New Year’s “Healthy” Resolutions? Working out? Eating healthy? We´ve got you covered even though...
, Prague Apartments, before arrival, check-in, children, kids, pets, prague apartment, prague apartment, Prague Apartments
Great! You have decided to visit Prague and choose our Apartments in Prague! This article is dedicated to the...
, Guides, Interesting Places, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, Bohemia apartments, Charles Bridge, embarkment, naplavka, prague beach, Prague Castle, Vltava River, Zlute Lazne
Often, people traveling to a foreign city immediately search for a place near the water. Whether it is lake...
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
- Beer In Prague: The Best, The Most Interesting And The Cheapest Ones February 9, 2019
- The Most Romantic Valentine´s Day In Prague January 30, 2019
- Book A Day Stay: Recharge, Create, Keep Your Luggage Safe For Few Comfy Hours In Prague January 20, 2019
Don't forget to visit our favourite local Trhy na Jiřáku. You will enjoy great seasonal food and perfect atmosphere! 💛 📸 Trhy na Jiřáku pic.twitter.com/LqdQ…
This weekend! The 5th anniversary edition of Open House Praha 2019 will open gates of 80 buildings and spaces that are not usually accessible. Enjoy the trip and explore the city 👉🏻 openhousepraha.cz/pr….
©2019 Bohemia Apartments