Three weeks ago, Bohemia Apartments Prague attended the Earth Hour project to support the idea of saving electrical energy on the Earth. As a continuation, today on Earth Day, we would like to inspire our visitors and all of you in your homes by a voluntary green policy we have prepared.
, Uncategorized, sport
Still keeping up to your New Year’s “Healthy” Resolutions? Working out? Eating healthy? We´ve got you covered even though...
Regularly we publish articles that give tips not only about accommodation in apartments in Prague. We were already talking...
In the Prague Old Town, within historical buildings and squares, you can find some amazing places, which are perfect...
- Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Prague And Will Remember Forever October 23, 2018
- Epic Bars In Prague, Part 2: Drinks, Food And Music Included September 25, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 4 September 20, 2018
- Our E-shop Is Available: New Service To Make Your Stay Unforgettable And Comfy September 7, 2018
- Kolbenka Flea Market: Where To Get Everything From Iron To Vegan Sausages September 2, 2018
On October 28th, @OpenHousePraha will offer free #tours and access to many #historical and new #buildings that are not typically open to the public. Don't miss out! 👏 openhousepraha.cz/en… #28october #28rijen #CzechRepublic #prague
This apartment right in the #❤️ of #Prague accommodates up to 6 people and is still available for next week + #weekend . Book fast! 👉 ow.ly/Jahp30m8QuZ #bookings #vacation #holiday pic.twitter.com/0Afe…
©2018 Bohemia Apartments