Three weeks ago, Bohemia Apartments Prague attended the Earth Hour project to support the idea of saving electrical energy on the Earth. As a continuation, today on Earth Day, we would like to inspire our visitors and all of you in your homes by a voluntary green policy we have prepared.
, How To's & Tips, Prague Apartments, before arrival, check-in, children, kids, pets, prague apartment, Prague Apartments
Great! You have decided to visit Prague and choose our Apartments in Prague! This article is dedicated to the...
, Art In Prague, Guides, How To's & Tips, Where to go in Prague, art, Bohemia apartments, Chemistry Gallery, Czech design, Footshop, Freshlabels, Manufaktura, Old Town Sqaure, Prague Apartments, Prague design, SmetanaQ
Heading to Prague soon? Do you feel like shopping around and bringing some Czech design back to your home?...
, Eat & Drink, How To's & Tips, Prague Apartments, Where to go in Prague, Bohemia apartments, Prague, prague apartment, remote work, work remotely
Whether you are a freelancer, digital nomad, or you simply travel for business a lot, you probably know the...
- The Best Spots To Take The Best Photo Of Prague March 16, 2019
- You Can´t Leave Prague Without Seeing These Beautiful Places February 13, 2019
- Beer In Prague: The Best, The Most Interesting And The Cheapest Ones February 9, 2019
- The Most Romantic Valentine´s Day In Prague January 30, 2019
- Book A Day Stay: Recharge, Create, Keep Your Luggage Safe For Few Comfy Hours In Prague January 20, 2019
©2019 Bohemia Apartments