Vodickova, City Centre, Prague
- Two-bedroom Prague apartment rental with high ceilings and a small terrace on the 2nd floor of a house with a nice indian restaurant downstairs. Comprises from 2 bedrooms, cloak-room, large living room, one and half bathroom and kitchen. Free Wi-Fi.
- sleep: 4 - 6 prs, bedrooms: 1x double bed, 2x single bed, 1x double sofa bed, extrabeds
- COMPOSITION: 1,5 x Bathroom, Kitchen, Living room, 2 x Bedroom, Entrance hall
- AMENITIES: Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Bed Linen & Towels, TV, Wi-Fi internet connection, heating, Fan, City Map
- BATHROOM: Hair Dryer, Washbasin with mirror, Toilet, Shower, Towels
- BEDROOM 1: Bed Linen & Towels, 2 x Night Tables, 2 x Reading Lamps, Chest of Drawers, 2 x Single Bed
- BEDROOM 2: Bed Linen & Towels, 2 x Night Tables, 2 x Reading Lamps, Chest of Drawers, 1 x Double Bed, Wardrobe
- KITCHEN: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Electric Kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Plates, Fridge, Coffee Maker, Kitchen Table and Chairs, Freezer, Dining Table, Stove, Chairs
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
||3 pm / 10 am
|Rates based on:
||20 € / night
|LCD TV||Oven||2x single bed|
|Satellite TV||Kettle||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|CD||Microvawe||Extra beds available|
|DVD||Toaster||Bed linen and towels|
|Radio||Cofee maker||Hair dryer|
|Modern furniture||Dining bar||Ironing facilities|
|Fully equipped kitchen||1,5 bathrooms (shower)||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Refrigerator||Heated towel rails||Cloak room|
|Dishwasher Whirlpool||2x Toilet||Gallery|
|Washing machine||1x double bed|
- Check-In: 15 - 21 h (additional costs for later arrivals is 20 EUR after 21 h and 30 EUR after midnight)
- Types of check-in:
- You can pick up the keys free of charge in our office located 5 minutes easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to submit photo ID at check-in that matches the guest name on the booking and have to sign the accommodation agreement. According to Czech law every adult guest has to pay 21 CZK per every day of holiday stay to a local municipality. The hotel is obliged to collect the money from the guest.
- Check-Out: until 10 h.
- Price: All taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils you find are included in the price. We are entitled to require a security deposit at check-in by credit card to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If you decide to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for the bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Child policy: Children between the age of 0 and 6 years can stay for free in the room of the parents. Children between the age of 6 and 15 will get a 50 % discount on the extra bed.
- Accepted credit cards: We reserve the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
Everything worked great. Nice stay. Everything was clean, key pickup was comfortable and apartment has a really good location.
Good value with lots of room in a good location.
Amazing place with great access to the city.
The guy who welcomed us was really friendly and helpful.
Super friendly, flexible staff. Great location.
The accommodation was perfect, living like the pictures. Check-in was problem-free. Apartment is right in the center! Excellent.
Great location! Enough bedding and relatively large kitchen with gas stove. All clean.
Very good location - near the old town, shops, places to eat.
Thank you! Was great! We had about 1 hour delay by plane. The limousine service was waiting for us and also the lady at the property. The apartment was as the pictures and description! Perfect! Gladly again!
Fantastic apartment ~
Apartment was fantastic great location, just a short walk to tram and metro stops, but everything you would want to see is in walking distance, there's a supermarket just up the road and a small shop just downstairs and plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from. We stayed in a 5 person room 1 double a twin and a sofa bed, the sofa bed wasn't too comfortable although was expected but the other beds where really comfy, the kitchen is completely equipped with everything you could need, there is a washer dryer but we didn't use it, the shower is also good and the whole apartment is very modern and clean. The staff where great where there when we said we where arriving and gave us a map pointing out all the tourist attractions and replied quickly to any emails, they also emailed me before we arrived with details of how to get there and it was all straight forward. would definitely advise this apartment couldn't fault it.
This is a great place. Alena is a very pretty and sweet helpful lady ready to assist at every need. She provided advice for everything from parking to groceries and directions. The apt was big and very clean and right in the center of all the action. I will be back next summer an here is where I will come.
This was a great place to stay in Prague! The apt was clean, spacious, centrally located, and stylish. Elena made everything very easy and also gave us a bunch of good recommendations.
Great location and quiet. We were only there for a night and it was wonderful. Very comfy and quiet! Plus the staff was so friendly and had great recommendations for local foods.
Great apartment! I'm the heart of the city! Clean and comfortable! We enjoyed staying there with my friends! Thank you
After breaking my leg walking, the owner personally came to see me within 15min and found me an English speaking doctor at a great hospital and even put me in the taxi. Above and beyond. Btw. ...all better now. Thanks Kate!
This stunning apartment! Everything was to our satisfaction! Cleanliness, location, price / performance ratio was top! Would book it again!
“Perfect appartment for a great stay”
This very well located appartment was perfect to share in family, very quiet, well equipped and clean. I highly recommend it
Good quality Prague Apartment
Central location and all the space. New furniture and had all you can need.
Amazing Prague apartment
This apartment was amazing. It was well fitted out and very spacious and modern. Location wise it is very central (only a 3 minute walk up the road to Wenceslas Square)and so easy to get back to after a day out and about. It is so well placed for all public transport services. The entrance door/gates are located immediately to the left of a lovely little 'Deli Shop' selling amazing cheeses and meats etc. The company and staff that ran the apartments were brilliant. There were no bathroom towels in the apartment when we arrived and we had none with us, so I contacted them to let them know and they sent someone over with some for us. There is a 'Quiet Night Policy' in operation at the apartments (between 9pm and 8am I think) so it would suit those wanting a peaceful night. Access: I am not sure if the apartments have lift access anywhere as I could not see one; But as we are all able bodied adults and were on the 1st Floor it was not really an issue for us. Would I go there again? Yes, for sure, as soon as I can get some time out this summer I will be calling them.
Appartement a Praga tres bien equipe
l'appartement pour 6 personnes est très bien équipé ( cuisine entièrement équipée, lave linge, tv+sat) et propre, il est bien situé
G CARRIER - Kidderminster, England
Clean and central Prague apartments
Clean and central with a great ground floor cafe - Lovely clean apartment and just off Wenceslas Square so central to all the sights and sounds, but at night the rooms are so quiet you can almost hear a pin drop :D Try the cafe downstairs for a delicious brunch. One criticism: we could find no computer in our apartment though the advert states there is one? Also, take a tip and do the free city walk that meets in the Old Square - fantastic, wish I'd known about it last time I visited Prague. Also, prices are cheaper in the area at the back of the Natural History Museum at the top of Wenceslas Square. To get to the apartment, get the bus to Dejvicka from the airport then the train (metro) to Mustek and it's 3 min walk - spot on! Enjoy :D
Absolutely perfect Prague Apartment
Absolutely perfect with excellent kitchen and bathroom facilities. Customer Service was excellent, they arranged transport from the airport for us and very resonable price, (700 CZK = approx £22 at the time of writing, for an 8 seater minibus) and was waiting outside to hand over the keys when we arrived at 22:00 Location was perfect, literally 2 minutes walk from the main tourist area of Wenceslas Square, a supermarket only 1 minute away provided cheap food and beer. Restaurants and bars in easy walking reach. The hotel is in such a good location, that other than to and from the airport, not once was it necessary for us to use public transport, although it does run like clockwork. Old town square is only 10 minutes walk and the famous charles bridge is just a further 5 minutes.
Caroline P - October 2008
Excellent and huge Prague apartment
Excellent central position with all shops and transports, and 2 mins walk from Wenceslas Square. Huge and very quiet flat in a secure building, completely furnished and with a fully equiped kitchen. Great for a weekend or a week (or more!) with friends or a family and excellent value for money. As it is a flat, there's of course no breakfast or other meal included but everything needed is in the kitchen so that's easy to cook on your own! Very good service from the very friendly and available staff. I hope to go back there around Christmas and I recommend Bohemia Apartments!