Vladislavova, City Centre, Prague
- Luxury two-bedroom apartment in a house with a lift and a vegetarian restaurant downstairs the house, just a step from Wenceslas Square.
- The apartment comprises from two bedrooms, cloak-room, large living room with a double sofa bed, bathroom with a shower, toilet, fully equipped kitchen and a hall. Other apartments in this building available.
- Situated right in the Prague centre just a few steps to Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. All sightseeings are within walking distance.
- sleep: 4 - 8 prs
- bedrooms: 1x double bed, 2x single bed
- living room: 1x large double sofa bed, extra bed available
- We provide a high chair and a baby cot free of charge.
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
||3 pm / 10 am
|Rates based on:
||20 € / night
|TV||Oven||2x single bed|
|Satellite TV||Kettle||2x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|CD||Microvawe||Extra beds available|
|DVD||Toaster||Bed linen and towels|
|Radio||Cofee maker||Hair dryer|
|Modern furniture||Dining bar||Ironing facilities|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Bathroom (shower)||Free Wi-Fi internet|
|Refrigerator||Heated towel rails||Elevator|
|Washing machine||1x double bed|
- Check-In: 15 - 21 h (additional costs for later arrivals is 20 EUR after 21 h and 30 EUR after midnight)
- Types of check-in:
- You can pick up the keys free of charge in our office located 3 minutes easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to submit photo ID at check-in that matches the guest name on the booking and have to sign the accommodation agreement. According to Czech law every adult guest has to pay 21 CZK per every day of holiday stay to a local municipality. The hotel is obliged to collect the money from the guest.
- Check-Out: until 10 h.
- Price: All taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils you find are included in the price. We are entitled to require a security deposit at check-in by credit card to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If you decide to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for the bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Child policy: Children between the age of 0 and 6 years can stay for free in the room of the parents. Children between the age of 6 and 15 will get a 50 % discount on the extra bed.
- Accepted credit cards: We reserve the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
Great location, great value for your money.
The location! Good price / quality ratio, dogs allowed.
Fantastic! The location! Good price / quality ratio, dogs allowed.
We can not complain for this price.
We had a great stay, our host was easily reachable, very communicative and informative. The apartment was exactly as described, very spacious, could easily fit 6-7 people. The location was the best, everything is at a walking distance, shops and restaurants nearby in the same street. We would recommend this apartment and would definitely stay there again.
Skvele ubytovani. Vse probehlo bez problemu.
Very nice,modern and clean apartmanet in very good location. I had really good time. Regards,Nerijus.
Nice place and good location
Good weekend in Prague. The location of the accommodation was good. The rooms were cozy with high ceilings and a large living room/kitchen. There was an elevator, washing machine and everything needed in the kitchen.
Feels like at home. Beds are clean and comfortable, transportation is easy at all times. Useful apartment, however kitchen lighting was a bit problematic. The kitchen side should be lit better.
The beds are very decent, the area quiet. The rooms are clean and very spacious. There is only one toilet.
Great apartment in a great location, quiet at night, and a perfect getaway from the busy Prague life.
The best place to stay in Prague!
Fabulous luxury apartments in the centre of Prague. Perfect set up - beautiful newly restored older building. Huge apartments and bedrooms - fully equipped top line kitchens. Perfect location - placed between the old and new city - everything within walking distance. Brand new luxury mall across the street. Main metro and tram lines also across the street. The staff are amazing and so helpful. It is truly 'home away from home'! One could not ask for more. Don't hesitate just book! You won't be disappointed.
The apartment was just as described. No hidden pitfalls. Every question concerning check in or check out was answered quickly and precise. We stayed for four days and didn't have to worry about the apartment once. Well done!
This was the second time staying at Bohemia Apartments. Again, we had a seamless and comfortable experience. We recommend their listings to everybody visiting Prague.
The apartment is very well located. We never had to take public transportation. There is a grocery store in the shopping center across the street. Our hosts were very kind to arrange taxi transportation to and from the airport as well.
Comfortable apartment, good location! Beautiful view from the room!
Thanks to Bohemia Apartments our stay was perfect . As agreed, a taxi was waiting at the airport and it dropped us off at the foot of the building. There we were treated so well! They showed us the apartment, all the documents and hand us the keys . ideal organization for a short stay . The apartment was very clean and comfortable, consistent with the pictures. Nice high ceilings and comfortable bedding.
The location is ideal for visiting this beautiful city. We toured the historic district on foot , no need to take public transportation .
Great apartment, perfect location close to the Metro and within the Old Town. Everything is in walking distance. Especially the open kitchen/living room is very nice and stylish. Will be back next week!
Fabulous apartment in great location! My son & I stayed in this spacious apartment for 5 nights & loved it! It is very modern and spacious, within an old building. There is a mall & metro stop across the street & it is walking distance to all the sites of central Prague. Jan was very helpful at check-in.
Very nice apartment, functional and in great location. Well served by all nearby. Reception staff precise, punctual and very efficient. D definitely recommend and with nostalgia and desire to return.
Location was perfect and the manager of the hotel was always quick to reply to queries before during and after the stay. The apartment is so large. There was only 4 of us but it could comfortably fit 6 ppl. Very secure and conveniently located across the road from the shopping centre for quick supplies. It was a very cold weekend so it was comforting to know the apartment was very cosy & warm to escape from the cold.
Výborná lokalizace apartmánu v centru Prahy, v bezprostřední blízkosti nákupního centra, stanice metra a přitom relativně klidné zóně (spánek pohodový).
We did like the location of the apartment and all that it includes, we definitely will stay again.
Brand new two-bedroom apartment with capacity for six persons with no problem. Big space, clean and comfortable, with free wifi. The management team very reliable.